Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:50 AM

A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After (60779 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 11, 2020
Chisos!....after women, FEAR WOMEN!

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by kasim155: 9:43pm On May 11, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
cool

I know of a family.

Man and best friend were schooling abroad. Friend used to come to Nigeria a lot.

Man used to ask his friend to deliver stuff to wife & family. Turns out, the friend was also delivering ........... embarassed

The kids were already marrying and the Man was getting grandkids when his best friend came to inform him that

he fathered 3 out of 5 on his behalf! shocked shocked shocked

LIFE LESSON : no matter how you trust and love your wife, do DNA test for ALL your kids. Even if secretly.

Odartey Lamptey, the Ghanaian footballer found out 3 of his kids were fathered by another man after almost 20 years

PS - The DNA test in this article is nonsense though. Not a requirement. angry

Yeah I support dis your point, Father's do be doing DNA test secretly for every kids given birth to by either their legal wife or girlfriend. This will help save the heart attack of not knowing that u are not the father of the child after many years has past.

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 11, 2020
StreetFight:
Anywhere the devil is too busy to go, he sends a woman.
LMAO bro u 2 talk dis 1 oh cheesy
StreetFight:
Anywhere the devil is too busy to go, he sends a woman.
LMAO bro u 2 talk dis 1 oh
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by luvyaself95(m): 9:46pm On May 11, 2020
KristaPretty:
Maybe he was exchanged at birth.

Forgive and forget or if you were a chosen mopol or winners church I would say you should place your Daddy GO's sticker on the DNA then it will be same. Heard it works grin grin grin
Another Devil deceitful Talk

2 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by kabillionaire(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:
Tragic.
Where will the father start from?
He should just embrace the kids as his.
will you do that if you were in his shoes

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by maishai: 9:47pm On May 11, 2020
Amhappy:

For all the children not to be his then its clear that this man was sterile. To protect his ego wife has to go and get pregnant elsewhere to save his name and keep his lineage. This was very common in the 80s. Mother in law will even threaten her if she exposes her son to ridicule by telling the truth. Thus the man may not know.
These days most wives will not agree to that pact at least not with husbands consent. I have a friend with such experience. She walked out of the marriage when MIL proposed she get pregnant for another man for her son. May God bless families seeking for the fruit of the womb.
For everything we say, we should know that there are a million and one thing that could be implied..... God knows how much this man is suffering to protect a stupid ego, you need not say much but I can tell you that It is better being ridiculed as childless than being rediculed fathering another mans child in this society

8 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by meetme01: 9:47pm On May 11, 2020
Amhappy:

For all the children not to be his then its clear that this man was sterile. To protect his ego wife has to go and get pregnant elsewhere to save his name and keep his lineage. This was very common in the 80s. Mother in law will even threaten her if she exposes her son to ridicule by telling the truth. Thus the man may not know.
These days most wives will not agree to that pact at least not with husbands consent. I have a friend with such experience. She walked out of the marriage when MIL proposed she get pregnant for another man for her son. May God bless families seeking for the fruit of the womb.

Amen

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by luvyaself95(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2020
friday2011:
Na wa, but me get 1 question,

In the case of swap...

I mean while the nurses are taking care of the babies in the ward, a baby was taken in place of another...

Later on in life, a paternity test was conducted and as expected the result came out negative...

Won't the woman be accused wrongly?
Why are talking like a fool mister man.

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by akmath: 9:49pm On May 11, 2020
Is the man's name Akunna?

Is ask that I ask.
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by luvyaself95(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2020
Ghostrye:
Sometimes I actually believe that the devil didn't tempt the woman to eat of the forbidden fruit. The woman planned it all and blamed it on the devil
I don't think you're wrong am now thinking so too.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Xtvafrica: 9:53pm On May 11, 2020
A Nigerian alternaive medical practitioner claims to have cure for Corona Virus. How true are these claims? Lets hear him speak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAHHp3lrFhY
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by andyanders: 9:57pm On May 11, 2020
jeff1607:

can a man force another woman's child on a lady or trick her into accepting another woman's child and raising it as her own?

Impossible. Most women are demon in nature.
Only a woman that knows the father of her child/ren. I know of a family like that. They've 5 kids nd the children are from different men and the guy is not aware.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by dinachi(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:
Tragic.

Where will the father start from?

He should just embrace the kids as his.
Shut up! That evil woman should be strung up and a firing squad gun her to death!

5 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Babagani(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2020
He should also do DNA test for the mother, to see if they ( children) where not swapped at the hospital.

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 11, 2020
Mariangeles:
The possibility that he was adopted without him ever knowing should also be taken into consideration.

The father didn’t know he adopted 3 children too abi? Lol grin

5 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by optimus106(m): 10:04pm On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:

Is paternity fraud the only thing committed in marriages? undecided

This one na death sentence, how do you hide such from your so called husband for over 36yrs?

7 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by maiunguwar: 10:05pm On May 11, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
Wayo Allah na! shocked
These recurring cases of women pinning the biological children of other men on their husbands is unbecoming
I am a woman but I fear women o. cheesy cheesy
You go fear who no fear woman

2 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by miqos02(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2020
Mariangeles:
The possibility that he was adopted without him ever knowing should also be taken into consideration.
that would have been revealed to him by the father hence no need for the paternity test
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by ledaman: 10:14pm On May 11, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
cool

I know of a family.

Man and best friend were schooling abroad. Friend used to come to Nigeria a lot.

Man used to ask his friend to deliver stuff to wife & family. Turns out, the friend was also delivering ........... embarassed

The kids were already marrying and the Man was getting grandkids when his best friend came to inform him that

he fathered 3 out of 5 on his behalf! shocked shocked shocked

LIFE LESSON : no matter how you trust and love your wife, do DNA test for ALL your kids. Even if secretly.

Odartey Lamptey, the Ghanaian footballer found out 3 of his kids were fathered by another man after almost 20 years

PS - The DNA test in this article is nonsense though. Not a requirement. angry
I heard the his predicament on Brila FM it was really shocking!

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Advancedman(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2020
How do I post on nairaland?
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by lilyheaven: 10:17pm On May 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
You can't be sure. maybe they were aftermaths of one night stands
Hahaha, nothing is new , it could be she wasn,t getting pregnant, friends advised her to try outside, to be able to keep her marriage.
Women are strong heart in keeping secrets

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by friday2011(m): 10:19pm On May 11, 2020
luvyaself95:

Why are talking like a fool mister man.

I am sure u are on weeds, your parents are the fools

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by luvyaself95(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2020
friday2011:

I am sure u are on weeds, your parents are the fools

Nairalanders and their ways sha, I never say you're a fools and now finally you behave like one.
See I no get time for you so keep your next words to yourself and fuckoff.

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by lavenjcrown(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2020
No parents will like to keep it as a secret to an adopted child.
Mariangeles:

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by lozanni(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2020
Nothing divides a family more than being asked to undertake a DNA to ascertain if it's truly their Dad, Mum or sibling who resides in the US and filed papers for them to come over there.
I remember some time ago, an in-law who lives in the US filed papers for his two kids and the wife to join them over there.
The lady above went to the US Embassy with her junior brother (they are cousins of mine), when the Embassy asked them to go for DNA tests, the male cousin had to call his senior sister aside and asked her if the children were truly her husband's children, as he thought to himself that it was better if the man was lied to that his wife and kids were no longer interested in relocating to the US than suffering the shame of revealing to the man that the children belonged to another man.
The question posed by her brother really infuriated the lady above as she asked her brother angrily if he doubted her integrity( He confessed to me that he had never seen her that angry). The brother said he did not doubt his sister, but that he had seen a lot of problems concerning family trying to relocate to the US as he lived there.
Thankfully, the DNA turned out fine and they are now all residing in the US smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by friday2011(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2020
luvyaself95:

Nairalanders and their ways sha, I never say you're a fools and now finally you behave like one.
See I no get time for you so keep your next words to yourself and fuckoff.

Since you lack manners and also refuses to comprehend a simple sentence that you typed by yourself, stupid boy

I am sure such are languages you use at your parents, you must have told them in the past like:

Father, are you foolish?

Mother, cant you see?

To you, its normal, but believe me, your life is doomed.

Idiot.
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 11, 2020
iwaeda:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Chums_oliveth/status/1259811334679642115
awon our Mama's are hoes saints gang. grin grin grin grin

Where are you?
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Origin(f): 10:58pm On May 11, 2020
I hope you know that as far back as the 80s test tube babies and sperm donors existed......

Just saying........

But you can do the maths.
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by hgnbello(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by YemyTemmy: 11:05pm On May 11, 2020
Adonispco:
My Late Master who I lost weeks ago; may his soul rest in perfect peace; told me and I quote " only a woman knows the real father(s) of her children; so my son be extremely careful of whom you choose as a wife whenever you are due for marriage".
Thinking twice on this ; you will come to conclusion that the husband of that woman may be sterile.

I disagree, every wise man will have DNA test on all his kids. So if man wants to know he will know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats! / Marriage: Before And After / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.