Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,473 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

People Who Are 40+ And Happy With Their Life, What Is Your Advice To People 20s? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Who Are 40+ And Happy With Their Life, What Is Your Advice To People 20s? (317 Views)

This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? / Virgins That Are 40 Years Old Or Older, What Is Life Like? / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Are 40+ And Happy With Their Life, What Is Your Advice To People 20s? by BimberBuzz: 6:06pm On May 11, 2020
Denis said:

I am 40 years old and I have three pieces of advice for anyone in their 20's

Accept that perfection doesn't exist. Your relationships will have problems, your car will break down, someone else will anyways have a better phone, a newer car, or a bigger house than you, no matter where on the social ladder you stand. Constantly chasing perfection will keep you permanently stressed. That doesn't mean you should not try to better your life, just know that if you expect perfection you will never be statisfied.

Pay attention to your diet and health. I have been working out at least 4 times per week since my mid 20's. I am fitter, healthier and look younger than almost everyone else my age

Don't stop doing the things you love. Even though I have a wife, kids, job etc. I still make time to play video games, draw, write stories, read comics, play basketball, listen to music, etc. There is no reason to become a miserable old bastard!

1 Like

Re: People Who Are 40+ And Happy With Their Life, What Is Your Advice To People 20s? by galadima77(m): 6:11pm On May 11, 2020
Don't listen to advice and learn the hard way
Re: People Who Are 40+ And Happy With Their Life, What Is Your Advice To People 20s? by Hhansome(m): 6:13pm On May 11, 2020
Some things are better experienced than mere saying but please dont be heartless and greedy like Nigerian top politicians.
Re: People Who Are 40+ And Happy With Their Life, What Is Your Advice To People 20s? by donbachi(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2020
No set ur clock with another person time.

No competition in life

Get a degree/skill

Dress well

Hang around people with dreams,visions,prospects and engage in purppose driven discussions.

Dont marry an uneducated person

Drink less
Fvck less
Dont smoke.but party hard.

And most importantly,
Hold GOD strong.and believe in ur self.

1 Like

Re: People Who Are 40+ And Happy With Their Life, What Is Your Advice To People 20s? by Liposure: 7:05pm On May 11, 2020
donbachi:
No set ur clock with another person time.

No competition in life

Get a degree/skill

Dress well

Hang around people with dreams,visions,prospects and engage in purppose driven discussions.

Dont marry an uneducated person

Drink less
Fvck less
Dont smoke.but party hard.

And most importantly,
Hold GOD strong.and believe in ur self.
i cant stop forking

(1) (Reply)

Female Bestie Needed...! / Once You Know These 3 Things – You Can Easily Approach Girls WITHOUT Feeling Shy / Five Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Gettimg Into The INSTITUTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.