Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

10 Ways To Advertise Your Dropshipping Store (no Facebook!) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Ways To Advertise Your Dropshipping Store (no Facebook!) (587 Views)

How To Start Or Setup Your Dropshipping Store Free Without Any Free Trial / How You Can Start Your Dropshipping Business In Nigeria / Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Advertise Your Dropshipping Store (no Facebook!) by mcmbonu: 6:48pm On May 11, 2020
Advertising your dropshipping store. If you see that, then you’re probably thinking about Facebook Ads, but what if I told you that there is so much more out there to advertise with? I will give you a short answer below, to then show 10 possible ways for you to advertise your dropshipping store.

There are so many more ways to advertise your dropshipping store, then just using Facebook. Think about using Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and even Twitter. Just make sure that your target audience is online on these platforms before you start advertising!

1. Instagram advertising

Let’s kick this list of with advertising with Instagram!

Although Instagram is from Facebook, it’s still worth looking at if you want something else then advertising on Facebook.

Instagram advertising through Facebook

The first way you can advertise on Instagram is through Facebook. Yes, I said no Facebook, but officially it’s advertising on Instagram so I had to put it on this list.

It’s basically the same way as you would advertise with Facebook Ads, but then you select Instagram Feed instead of Facebook Feed.

Boosted Instagram post
A boosted Instagram post is basically a normal post that you post yourself on your Instagram account. To then later “boost” it.

It’s slightly more limited, then advertising through Facebook, but it’s also more simplified.

Also, it’s ideal for boosting the momentum of organic posts.

If you want to advertise with Instagram, but don’t know if you should boost your post or advertise through Facebook, then I suggest advertising through Facebook.

You will have way more options plus this way you can use it together with your Facebook Ads (if you got these).

Instagram influencer shoutouts
If you don’t know what Instagram influencers are, then I suggest reading this article here or watching this YouTube video from Oberlo below:

Basically, you pay a person to post your post on their Instagram page for some time (most common is 24 hours).

After that time passed the influencer will remove your post from their page, but you could try to make a deal that he or she will keep it on their page if that’s something you would like.

The price of an influencer shoutout will depend on how big their page is (how many followers) and how good their engagement rate is. If you’re interested in learning more about how to find Instagram influencers, then I suggest reading this article here.

That article contains 5 tips on how to find Instagram influencers for your dropshipping store, and I will go over what kind of influencers are worth your money. (Hint? Not the fake ones!)
Re: 10 Ways To Advertise Your Dropshipping Store (no Facebook!) by mcmbonu: 6:51pm On May 11, 2020
Instagram Story Ads
Another option to advertise on Instagram is by having Instagram Story ads.

You can also do this with Instagram influencers. They will post your story video (or image) as their story!

If they have more then 10.000 followers on their Instagram page, then you can use the swipe up function from Instagram in your story.

Creating your own Instagram business page

Of course, before you start contacting Instagram influencers or start boosting posts, you need to have an Instagram account for your dropshipping store!

I did write a full guide on how to set up your dropshipping Instagram account and how to grow it from scratch. You can read it here if you’re interested in having your own Instagram business page.

(1) (Reply)

The Embarrassing Niche You Can Make Cool Money / Take Your Time To Go Through This / Genuine Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.