Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,792 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Free: Wellness Accountability Group (7 Slots Left) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free: Wellness Accountability Group (7 Slots Left) (133 Views)

Join The 2023 CSO Accountability Forum – By CiSHAN Nigeria / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Nigerian Man Diagnosed With Brain Tumour, Left Paralyzed Recounts His Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free: Wellness Accountability Group (7 Slots Left) by Hagiazowellness: 7:56pm On May 11, 2020
Do you wonder why you can be so spiritual, yet no corresponding evidence in your body, emotions, career, relationships, finances...? In the beginning, it was not so!

A lot of us live lives on auto-play without much thought to our deep seated wounds, blockages, unhealthy patterns, habits that keep us stuck and then we wonder why we keep going in the cycles of debt, lack, negativity, unhealthy relationships, mediocrity, failure, diseases...

Sometimes...scratch that, a lot of times, our issues are not because of "village people" but the choices we made, the ones we refuse to make or the ones we are not even aware we could make; costing us our joy, balance and harmony.

Trust me, I've been there and I know it's a far cry from how God; the master strategist planned it to be. If you care, you may join me in this 6-weeks free Accountability Group where we share real-life, applicable strategies that work.
10-slots available, 3 down, 7 to go.

Sessions start on May 15th, so join while you can but be open and sure about your desire for change because "DOABILITY"-ability to act on what you have learnt is key in transformation.

It's about half-year already... Do you want to make a difference in your life and around the cycles and patterns that has held you from being the beautiful and wonderfully created YOU!

Then let's do this!
You want to manifest a NEW kind of YOU?
Then you've got to create a NEW mind.
Transformation only comes by the renewal of the mind! Simply put: I was in a fix at some point in my life, I opened myself to learning, I applied what was learnt, I saw results, I am always excited to pass on experienced knowledge, that's me!

Join the wellness support group via:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_3k9PM3Ir3T3rBWQIvlbalRJk2EmEN3STH05CjVwb2SAZpg/viewform

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Coronavirus Cases Hit 4787, As Death Toll Rises To 158 / Group Holds Webinar On Impact Of COVID-19 Against Urhobo Economy / Divine Immunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.