Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:53 PM

Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). (3900 Views)

Policemen Shoot At Protesters In Delta (Photo) / COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by Ababbio: 9:01pm On May 11, 2020
The novel corona virus fatality recorded in Delta state, on Sunday morning was an American lady who was said to have been invited to Nigeria by a young man she met on the internet.

This was shared by a tweet user @Austynzogs today, according to the tweet the woman died with symptoms of Covid19 in an hotel in Osubi, Delta State. The deceased and the young man had been lodged at a hotel in Osubi town before she died on Sunday.

The tweet reads: ” An American woman died in Osubi, Delta State on Sunday morning with symptoms synonymous to #COVID19. The lady was said to have been invited to Nigeria by a young man she met on the internet.The young man and the white lady had been lodged at a hotel in Osubi town”.

Some Nigerians have reacted to the post, some said the young man should be arrested others said, he should be quarantined and be tested for covid19.

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/05/11/man-who-invites-woman-that-died-with-covid19-symptoms-exposed-in-delta/

1 Like

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by Righteousness89(m): 9:07pm On May 11, 2020
See as Devil finish work on this young man!

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by Nwodosis(m): 9:12pm On May 11, 2020
When and how did the lady enter the country?

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by proudevil: 9:13pm On May 11, 2020
I don't know if to type or not...................... typing?
Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by sLentlover7778(m): 9:14pm On May 11, 2020
Village people be like somebody rearing fowl, no matter the love wey the owner get for the fowl na tears e go end.

Abeg my Village people I have realize my mistakes abeg let settled our differences before it's late..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by Evergreen4(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2020
Coro is sure for this guy already , no need for him to test or isolate if the woman's result is positive grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by Essential(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2020
Why handcuff the guy like a criminal? If the woman was the one that invited him to united state and he died of covid19. She will be working freely in over there in U.s. Stupid country and useless police force.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by decatalyst(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2020
Essential:
Why handcuff the guy like a criminal? If the woman was the one that invited him to united state and he died of covid19. She will be working freely in over there in U.s. Stupid country and useless police force.

Uncle, he is a suspect of murder! That explains the reason for the cuffs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by Essential(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2020
decatalyst:

Which murder? Covid19?
have u heard of innocence until proofing guilty.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by STARGREEN(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2020
Essential:
He has questions to answer. We are talking about the death of human being.
Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by Essential(m): 9:46pm On May 11, 2020
STARGREEN:

He has questions to answer. We are talking about the death of human being.
Black man know yourself, trump is human being like you. When u want to ask somebody question, must u cuff him? He has not been found guilty yet. Our police force is animal in uniform.
Have u heard about the Father and son that murder a black guy in u.s. They were not arrested until after two months when the video tape was released and showed that the guy was unarmed.

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by dahnimoh(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2020
This one haf entered

Police go chop from am till they are tired

1 Like

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 11, 2020
Only God knows what will be running through his mind where he's sitting. Nobody wants to go close.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by decatalyst(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2020
Essential:

Which murder? Covid19?
have u heard of innocence until proofing guilty.

No, I am just hearing of "innocence until proofing guilty"

Half educated illiterate that wants to educate! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by Essential(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2020
decatalyst:

No, I am just hearing of "innocence until proofing guilty"

Half educated illiterate that wants to educate! grin
the shit u are about start will end up crushing u and ur entire family even ur mother and sisters will not be spared. I advice u to face ur front. The gentleman i am talkin to understand my point.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by govomotors: 10:27pm On May 11, 2020
Is it not better we wait and hear the true story. It is a crime to meet someone on the internet, invite them to your country. Why are people jumping into conclusion that it was a Yahoo yahoo.

In the 90's people invited their penpal to visit their country and learn about their culture.

In 2000, people invite people over, marry them to enable them obtain visa and later obtain green card. Must
Africa oversea arebeneficiary.

We know in 2010, some devilsh people now misuse it for their evil gain. So let not judge until we know the full story.

The authority should investigate tha matter and let us know if its yahoo or not. I believe it is not a crime to invite a friend over.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by Essential(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2020
govomotors:
Is it not better we wait and hear the true story. It is a crime to meet someone on the internet, invite them to your country. Why are people jumping into conclusion that it was a Yahoo yahoo.

In the 90's people invited their penpal to visit their country and learn about their culture.

In 2000, people invite people over, marry them to enable them obtain visa and later obtain green card. Must
Africa oversea arebeneficiary.

We know in 2010, some devilsh people now misuse it for their evil gain. So let not judge until we know the full story.

The authority should investigate tha matter and let us know if its yahoo or not. I believe it is not a crime to invite a friend over.
yes alot of Benin guys that travelled out in the 90s brought white women and married them. And i have heard and read of white women coming to Africa to visit their boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by TheFacelessMan: 2:08am On May 12, 2020
Imagine... this guy's p3nis has gotten him in trouble.

Olorun ko ni jeka shii obo do... as the great people would say.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by MainJoe: 3:18am On May 12, 2020
decatalyst:

Which murder? Did the reports not say she died in a hospital?

sixty-year-old US citizen, Babra Laurilliard has been reported dead in Warri, Delta State.

Babra Laurilliard reportedly died at a hotel with her alleged boyfriend in Okuokoko in Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State, DAILY POST reports.

The deceased came into Nigeria on the invitation of her boyfriend who kept her in a hotel in Warri before transferring her to another hotel where she died, it was learned.

It was gathered that before the deceased’s death she coughed profusely and had difficulty in breathing and stooling.

She was rushed to an undisclosed hospital but her condition deteriorated just as she gave up the ghost.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/10/covid-19-60yr-old-us-citizen-dies-in-delta-hotel-police-arrest-online-boyfriend/

They should remove that corpse from his hands. These police people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by Hoodbilonia: 3:34am On May 12, 2020
All cos of G.
My guy u choose the wrong part
U are a walking corpse
No be even hiv
Na corona u don get so
Go meet your client for hell
She don tie u down
Hahahahaha
Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by Adonispco: 5:34am On May 12, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
All cos of G.
My guy u choose the wrong part
U are a walking corpse
No be even hiv
Na corona u don get so
Go meet your client for hell
She don tie u down
Hahahahaha

My nigga; coro no be death sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2020
Longer throat men everywhere. He wants to use the woman to buy nice cars, rent better flat and to impress Cynthia that's been doing shakara for him
Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by Ababbio: 12:23pm On May 12, 2020
lalasticala, mynd44
Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by BadBradley: 12:30pm On May 12, 2020
What is the offense of this man?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by 24SEVEN: 5:23pm On May 12, 2020
Everybody dey carry Ashawo, no Wahala. But when e reach your turn, Ashawo knock!!!

You ask yourself WHY ME??

That is the look on the face of that young man.

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by 6ixT8: 8:55pm On May 12, 2020
shaybi the talk say person fit contract this virus through sex?
Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:28pm On May 12, 2020
decatalyst:

These are suspected murderers/cultists too.

Re: Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). by Kobojunkie: 5:32am On May 13, 2020
WOW..... she left America, only to die in Nigeria of COVID-19? Chai! cry cry cry

Here's hoping the young man can get tested, treated and maybe move on with his life. Sure hope he will not be inviting any Americans back to his hotel room anytime soon. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldier Beats Content Creator Teaser Prank For Pranking Him (video) / Imagine A Sale Of Used Condoms / Ndlea Arrests Woman With 1.525kg Of Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.