Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,514 members, 7,885,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:52 AM

The Side Chick Drama - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Side Chick Drama (411 Views)

My Side Chick (Episode 1) / Gospel Scripts, Christian Literature And Drama. / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Side Chick Drama by harobedtales(f): 9:29pm On May 11, 2020
It is not what you are thinking!

And do not ask me, how I am sure of what you are thinking? I know because my story title says it all.
Young girl, money scavenger and all the tags or not! Holding on desperately to another person’s boyfriend or husband even? Home destroyer, hoe... Oh yea, the tags again but that is not the story today! Yes there is a side chick, with less evil qualities of course, but she is not me but I rather am him!

Did I confuse you? Well, be patient, hear me out and let me break it down for you okay?
I am the boyfriend or rather in this case the husband that is being held unto. Although I must confess, it feels more like I am the one holding unto her, because she barely lets me in. Perhaps it is a ploy to make me want her more, need her more. Whatever the case may be, it is working.

click the link below to finish the story ! side chick experience!

https://harobedtales..com/2020/05/the-side-chick-experience_11.html

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of Ire / I Am Looking For Jagua Nana's Daughter And Daniel Fagunwas Books Pdf / Story Alert!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.