Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,945 members, 7,886,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

Forgetting To Remember My Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forgetting To Remember My Dreams (152 Views)

10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forgetting To Remember My Dreams by chrisbender: 10:34pm On May 11, 2020
In Daniel 2, the Bible says Nebuchadnezzar had a troubled dream of which he has been looking for who to interpret his dream, he could not see. Others whom he has counted on disappointed him.

In vs 17, the mystery of Nebuchadnezzar dream was revealed to Daniel in a clear vision. It was his interpretation that saved him from troubles.

Read more at �

https://evangelistchris.com.ng/forgetting-to-remember-my-dreams/

(1) (Reply)

Rogation Sunday 2020 / Delight In The Lord / UK Sanctions Oyakhloime Over 5G And Covid19 Controversial Statement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.