Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

(photo)married Woman Dies While Engaging In Marathon, Sleepover With Priest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (photo)married Woman Dies While Engaging In Marathon, Sleepover With Priest (769 Views)

How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich / Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo)married Woman Dies While Engaging In Marathon, Sleepover With Priest by sheriffsaliu: 12:24am On May 12, 2020
On Many Online report news platforms today, A Married woman was reported dead after engaging in a marathon sleepover in a priest house that was said not to be her husband. It was also reported that the priest was identified as Father Abel Mwelwa, who has been suspended Lusaka, Zambia, After these incidents of ex married lover allegedly died in a Marathon sleepover with him.

Police in Lusaka says they have instituted an inquiry into the death of a 42-year-old woman who allegedly died in the Parish Priest’s House at Kaunda Square Catholic Church. Meanwhile, Fr. Abel Mwelwa in a statement that the manner in which Lusaka Diocese Archbishop Alec Banda has handled the matter is unfair.

“I would like to assure you that all is well. My soul is at rest. Knowing that the justice of God is on my side. I have no bitterness against the manner in which this was handled. I allow God to deal with the matter,” Dr. Mwelwa said. He also claimed that Monica Mulenga died in the hospital of Acute Pneumonia as the postmortem results indicated.

“God has his ways. Thank you for your brotherhood and support. Let it be known that the person died almost a month ago,” he said. He added, “All was quiet until my Bishop decided to instruct some priests to circulate a communique of my suspension to all priests and religious. The communique is also addressed to the lay faithful. What a way of dealing with matters.

” “The result of such a miscalculated decision is what has brought this media frenzy. Has there been a time in the Catholic Church when the suspension of a priest is material for everyone? If not, the question is why has this been handled this way? Maybe we shall have answers in Heaven,’ he said. “I thought I should share with you what has happened. God’s Justice May take long, but it surely does come.”

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/photomarried-woman-dies-while-engaging-in-marathon-sleepover-with-priest/

Re: (photo)married Woman Dies While Engaging In Marathon, Sleepover With Priest by doggedfighter(f): 12:43am On May 12, 2020
Re: (photo)married Woman Dies While Engaging In Marathon, Sleepover With Priest by doggedfighter(f): 12:44am On May 12, 2020
How are you sure that they engaged in marathon sex?
Yes, there could have been sex but may not be marathon.

Anything else could have gone wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo)married Woman Dies While Engaging In Marathon, Sleepover With Priest by Aeman(m): 6:56am On May 12, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

WONDERS: Native Doctor Causes Stir In Edo As He Matches To Mall With Large Side / Popular Bet Companies Shuts Down User Account After Winning Game / Police Man Kills An Innocent Lady Because Of 50 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.