Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,183 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

Women Are The Stronger Sex (covid-19 Proofs) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Are The Stronger Sex (covid-19 Proofs) (277 Views)

I went through a Rough Patch, but now back stronger than Ever - DJ Cuppy / Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' / Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Are The Stronger Sex (covid-19 Proofs) by Royalhignness: 5:56am On May 12, 2020
Women are the stronger sex, as the deadly bug has proven it

Statistics showm are more likely to die from Covid-19, and it seems that is due to fundamental physical differences between the two sexes.

With twice as many men as women dying from Covid-19, the pandemic is proving that “man flu” is not a myth and when it comes to immunity, women are the stronger sex.

But having a hyper-vigilant and very aggressive immune system has its ­downsides too.

It puts women at greater risk of auto-immune conditions such as multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and coeliac disease Read More.

(1) (Reply)

“I Rejected N8m Offer To Promote Bleaching Creams – Bbnaija’s Khafi Opens Up / Simi-duduke Dance Challenge... / Egba Woman Claims She's Nairamarley & Fela Mother As She Dances Tesumole. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.