Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,843 members, 7,918,746 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:46 PM

Best Trading Broker That Has Easy Withdrawal - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Trading Broker That Has Easy Withdrawal (2632 Views)

How Did You Feel When You Made Easy Withdrawal Of The Old Notes ? / Forex Trading Broker. / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Trading Broker That Has Easy Withdrawal by steviano(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2020
Please can someone use NIMC slip to verify binary account... Please I need help
Re: Best Trading Broker That Has Easy Withdrawal by 50nizzy: 12:52am On Aug 10, 2020
@ SUNPETGLOBAL I saw screenshot of your trades on the MBA fx thread. They are very impressive.

6 months later, you are still killing the market. but you have not been posting anything here for a long time.

Why not keep this thread alive, vibrant and active. so many would love to learn a thing or two from you. (your risk management strategy especially).
Re: Best Trading Broker That Has Easy Withdrawal by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 10, 2020
steviano:
Please can someone use NIMC slip to verify binary account... Please I need help
You don't need verification till your withdrawal accumulation get to $10,000 or equivalent currency
Re: Best Trading Broker That Has Easy Withdrawal by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 10, 2020
50nizzy:
@ SUNPETGLOBAL I saw screenshot of your trades on the MBA fx thread. They are very impressive.

6 months later, you are still killing the market. but you have not been posting anything here for a long time.

Why not keep this thread alive, vibrant and active. so many would love to learn a thing or two from you. (your risk management strategy especially).
Those sheet he posted up there are demo trade. Tell him to post real account history and withdrawal.

Note that trading with $10,000 demo account is quite different from trading with $50 real account
Re: Best Trading Broker That Has Easy Withdrawal by mboii(m): 7:23am On Aug 10, 2020
Fibonacci88:
Since I discovered 7bforex I abandoned other brokers. Trading in naira denomination is d best now considering the exchange rate. U beat exchange rate cos ur pips is calculated in naira equivalent at prevailing exchange rate. Now that naira is shi*t a small pip movement is a huge naira profit. Withdrawal is within 2hrs same day

Please how can I contact you please "I will like you to put me through this forex of a thing sir
Re: Best Trading Broker That Has Easy Withdrawal by fortz007: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
SUNPETGLOBAL:
Hantecglobal have the smallest spread in the market.deposit and withdrawal very fast
please what is the dollar rate for deposit?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Gtbank Shuts Down Branches / 8 Free Ebooks That Will Teach You How To Make Money Online: Donawoite Gifit! / Investor Or Loan Needed For A Keke Marwa(tricycle)business In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.