Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,041 members, 7,942,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Natural Hair Quiz - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natural Hair Quiz (241 Views)

Nigerian Natural Hair Community�� / I'm A Natural Hair Blogger, If U Have Any Questions About Natural Hair, Ask Me / My Experience Using Rhassoul Clay To Wash My Natural Hair(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Hair Quiz by PearlPerfect: 9:04am On May 12, 2020
Have you just started your Natural hair Journey
Or have you been in it for a while.

There is something exciting that just came up lately.

Taking care of your natural hair shouldn't be boring.
There should be something to spice it up when you are down.

Imagine a way to add fun to your journey.

Imagine a way to brag about how good you are with natural hair with proof.

This is why DivaTest was created.

Its a simple program where you respond to natural hair questions as fast as you can.

You not only answer questions for the sake of it.

We also reward the highest score with cash price as much as 5,000 naira for being super awesome.

Sounds great right?

That's what we think.

Head on to [url]nathairdiva.com/fun[/url] and join the contest.

Let's see how well you do. smiley

Don't forget to give feedback to let us know where to improve.

(1) (Reply)

Want Your Boobs Enlarged? Watch This Video And Please Subscribe To My Channel / Get A HD Video Advert For Your Brand Or Business Now! / Styling Tips//dressing For Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.