Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,158 members, 7,896,928 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses (73913 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Shut up jor, u are not even making sense
...at all!!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2020
tbaby4u:

See frustration o���
Pls, go n hustle hard ok. When it's time, d right woman will contribute her own little quota but do not expect her to shoulder much because it's not her responsibility. She is not a man. She can only help u a little, she is not your mugu
See your life!!!
Man wo what? My sister it is woMAN too.

You as a lady becomes a woMan when you are RESPONSIBLE just like your male partner.

He donates Sperm to your Ovary and thus both of you bring about the Child so it is 50/50.

But he being strong could take out of your load to shoulder and IT MUST NEVER BE higher than 10 away from 50 which makes it 60 for the man 40 for the woman or 55/45 or else the woman is IRRESPONSIBLE!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Westernlove: 11:18pm On May 13, 2020
Goddys:

I spent the 150k in a church for God's work, not on a lady. I pulled back when the ministers wanted to turn me to their office. Try to read well next time

Oh I'm sorry about this okay. I value Almighty God more than anything In the Universe. More blessings fall on you......

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 13, 2020
darediamond:
High
"If ANY LADY DARE COMPARES YOU OR SHAME YOUR HUSTLE... DUMP HER"

Guy, you are Sure an Oooooold Wise Man!!

What a Stricking ,PINPOINTED FACT YOU STATE UP THERE!!!!!!!

YOU ARE REALLY REALLY WISE!!!!!!!

I'm actually sitting here wondering how a girl will tell me I'm not a real man because I didn't do what she wants. Seriously?
Which kind see finish be dat? I do help anybody I can, both boys and girls but they must first of all acknowledge that I'm only assisting them out of my good mind not because it's my duty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 11:36pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=tbaby4u post=89508271][/quote]
And who are the real men?

Those that carry you around in there cars all for SEX abi?

Stop DISGRACING Real we WOmen please.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 11:41pm On May 13, 2020
gbemishile:
I think am about to fall into the same trap
I know in my heart that if u should knack the girl penren,I don enter am be that.i never knack her she don dey ask for so many big things I should get for her I tried to propose knacking,but she said she is an advocate if no sex before marriage.na so me sef lock up.she still wants to come around,but I know in my heart that if I should succeed in convincing her to have sex with me,then am done for in terms of way too much expenses.

You are weak then!

That girls is a liar!! She is getting tucked elsewhere.

Nack am and give her no shishi for her to realise you are smarter than her and why she should not because of money Be in a relationship. Simple.

Be a ManiGGER.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Westernlove: 11:46pm On May 13, 2020
davida222:
Coming from someone who has not been outside the shores of ur Local government. U don't knw what you are saying bro.

grin Why you Wicked like this ehn, You no even mention his State, Na LCDA u con see mention. You wicked no be small.....grin

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Westernlove: 11:50pm On May 13, 2020
adeowo84:
That's how I meta girl on Instagram last week monday, she will be the one to chat me early morning...my church mind kuku informed me where the thing dey go...fast forward to last week Friday(5 days o),got a massage that I should assist her with 5k, I block her straight up.

grin Thank God you people are now waking up and getting back to your senses lol, This Covid-19 Is doing hard reset on Brain of so many Nigerian mumu Niggurs....grin

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by LaJoe2: 11:59pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I pay money for hair dressing
I buy clothes
I take her out every weekend
I buy shoes
I do everything thinkable

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.

Suuuwit Boy!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Westernlove: 12:02am On May 14, 2020
KingMicky3286:

Brother sorry, i have a girl with 3 years of relationship, she never asked me for money, i never buy anything for her, even pants. She is the one who is worried about me. She is not rich , just getting an average salary monthly.

She is a civil Enginner, but she likes to work as a social worker to help the poor via teaching and consultations.

She never bothered me for any provision. I tried to talk with one Nigerian lady, the first week, she demanded heaven on earth from me as if i am Dangote , Na so i take knelt down dey thank God for the one he gave me that doesn't give me a headache.

She never gets angry, Anything i eats she eats without minding the situation, She doesn't want me to lavish money also.

Should i marry her?

See her pics below.

No don't marry her, Give me her contact, I want to ask her something. Meanwhile that lady In the front seat look Cutier. I need her contact as well. Very beautiful Creatures....

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by veykey: 12:18am On May 14, 2020
womenareapes:
sorry I forgot to add you among the list of top useless female on nairaland.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Westernlove: 12:20am On May 14, 2020
tbaby4u:

Excuse me, I wasn't referring to sugar daddies but REAL RESPONSIBLE MARRIED MEN not boys like u looking for ladies to shoulder your responsibilities. Go n hustle bros n Stop looking for free pussy. No more free things, not even in free town

Yet Again.......A large percentage of black people most especially Shiithole people still has thousands of years ahead to Evolve Into a Standard & Proper human beings.....
I really thank God for my life....

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by drmikeadams(m): 12:20am On May 14, 2020
Goddys:

It's one of these prophetic ministries. I made some money after a prayer there which I can no longer account, and immediately they noticed things were improving for me, they started demanding money to do this or that in the church.

I had to practically shun all of them and blacklisted their numbers last two months.

Anything that will make me spend unnecessarily now, I will cut it off. My gf knows I can break up with her if she bugs me financially. I'm not her papa. If I decide on my own, I spend on her but I'm not sure I will spend a dime till things improve again
grin

grin grin. I'm happy for u,,its either church dey scam man or woman dey scam man.

Both na scams
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Naso007: 12:22am On May 14, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.

You are wise.
Wisdom is profitable.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Martinez39s(m): 12:33am On May 14, 2020
shaw2:
My brother i use to think that women see men as disposal utilities not until I found out this particular one.
these set of women are very very rare.
It took me 14yrs to see this rare gem
KEEP DIVING ONE DAY U WILL SEE THE RIGHT ONE.
But I Will be the last person to spend on a woman like this dude is doing.
What is he thinking.
Ur GF not even wifey.
It's better they keep calling me aka gum.
Yes I'm aka gum
Lol. The deadly pious hope strategy that ensures one keeps putting one's hands in "fire" in pious hope of finding a nawalt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Denko2721987(m): 12:35am On May 14, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

Honestly considering doing the same.. Dating a Nigerian woman is like dating an orphan..
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Laggatumuch(m): 12:40am On May 14, 2020
Goddys:

It's one of these prophetic ministries. I made some money after a prayer there which I can no longer account, and immediately they noticed things were improving for me, they started demanding money to do this or that in the church.

I had to practically shun all of them and blacklisted their numbers last two months.

Anything that will make me spend unnecessarily now, I will cut it off. My gf knows I can break up with her if she bugs me financially. I'm not her papa. If I decide on my own, I spend on her but I'm not sure I will spend a dime till things improve again
Boss your own good, i spent over 1.5 million for church and over 3.2 million for girl friend head, my brother na something person take dey get sense, i learnt mine in the hard way. Anyways i take that of the church as doing it for God but that girl own na complete waste of resources....

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Laggatumuch(m): 12:41am On May 14, 2020
Denko2721987:

Honestly considering doing the same.. Dating a Nigerian woman is like dating an orphan..
Yes boss oh,
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Denko2721987(m): 12:41am On May 14, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol, guy you need to go on quora and read on how american women use men as meal tickets. Shey American falls under your definition of foreign.

Sotay their men now done form MIGTOW movement.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by bezimo(m): 12:57am On May 14, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to hook up again. Stay away from Nigerian girls.

Foreign girls are best..no pressure or liability bills to sort unlike 9ja girls that are bunch of heavy liabilities
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by bezimo(m): 1:25am On May 14, 2020
Teeboy15:
shocked
Guy na MAN you be walahi.

Na so one babe wey I meet online open office for my head because of big hips.

Just 3 days after meeting babe don bill me 20k all in the name of shop rent.

I solve that one.

Another 4 days after, na 10k for cement abi tiles to floor shop. I solve am.

Not a talk of subscription, peppersoup, beer (she dey shayo), suya and all these small small funds consuming monies in between the one week wey we don meet. No be like say I no fit afford those things without sweat but she just make am glaring say na office I be.

Once I see her call I know say na billing. And I was never wrong.

Omo na so I blank am after I begin see sign of new billing wey she wan nack me. She come begin send message dey ask wetin she do wey I dey ignore her bla bla bla. Dey beg make i tell am why I change towards her.

Truth is some girls are senseless. They look like they have class but are just hungry leeches beneath those pretty clothes.

They loose the big picture trying to paint a faded image.

As a man don't get carried away by that big nyansh or big breast or pretty face you're salivating over by spending the little you have. No time is bad time for you to pull away, no matter how much you've 'invested', otherwise your loses will be too much to count when it's late.

The juice is not always worth the squeeze.

So true
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by blackslayer: 1:46am On May 14, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to hook up again. Stay away from Nigerian girls.

best advice! i learned the hard way but never again! there are some really evil nigerian witches out there....blood sucking winches!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by showafrica(m): 1:54am On May 14, 2020
Goddys:

don't try that. It can never be right again. You already set the standard. She can't see you as fit boyfriend if you lock up.

If she was wise and good, she wouldn't allow you spend on her like that when she is equally earning.

Be firm in your resolve.

My own worst mistake last year was spending close to 150k in one church. We are all fools at a point

Chai, that pastor don hammer...
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Deoboss(m): 2:08am On May 14, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Your girl friend is a liability, where do guys get such ladies from.

Your relationship was not a partnership or a merger, more like an acquisition and most acquisition are made at a high premium which can put a huge hole in your pocket.

Please your next relationship should be a merger. In corporate finance merger is cheaper and more efficient than acquisition. The payback period of merger is shorter than acquisition.

Most acquisitions are sold back in less than 10 years at a loss

Real loss, sold back cheaper than bought in the first place grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Deoboss(m): 2:23am On May 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

You go hate tire.... The few magas left will compulsorily get sense after this Corona episode!!! grin

grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Deoboss(m): 2:52am On May 14, 2020
KingMicky3286:

Brother sorry, i have a girl with 3 years of relationship, she never asked me for money, i never buy anything for her, even pants. She is the one who is worried about me. She is not rich , just getting an average salary monthly.

She is a civil Enginner, but she likes to work as a social worker to help the poor via teaching and consultations.

She never bothered me for any provision. I tried to talk with one Nigerian lady, the first week, she demanded heaven on earth from me as if i am Dangote , Na so i take knelt down dey thank God for the one he gave me that doesn't give me a headache.

She never gets angry, Anything i eats she eats without minding the situation, She doesn't want me to lavish money also.

Should i marry her?

See her pics below.

You have my full blessings if you love her then marry her

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by NaijaAlien: 3:12am On May 14, 2020
Best comment... Foreign girls all the way...
Davash222:
You did well.

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by BizBayo: 3:16am On May 14, 2020
Talk2david1:
Funny enough I just did the same thing immediately d lockdown started

Same here bro.... It's crazy.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Kysa(f): 3:55am On May 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
You seriously need to read these

Women see men as disposable utilities. A disposable utility serves and is never served. A disposable utility is only associated with for its usefulness. Once a disposable utility can no longer serve, it is discarded and no longer welcomed regardless of how much it has done in the past.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by konkonbilo(m): 4:09am On May 14, 2020
nobone:
You must be a banker or an accountant.
As an RM, I can confidently tell you that it is easier to maintain an existing customer, than acquiring a new one except you want to close business completely!
Call that babe back!!!
caller tune ni angry

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Biggers82(m): 4:11am On May 14, 2020
Am clapping for you with one hand Ewu continue fooling yourself all in the name of Pussy I most tell you the girl took your name to Odufaejeje
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Supermajor(m): 4:45am On May 14, 2020
tbaby4u:

And after her papa trains her in school with his hard earned money n she starts working n earning big, u will want to marry her but will still tag her parents as thieves for demanding for high bride price abi? Wake up man n stop being a lazy fool. A REAL man is known for d responsibilities he shoulders. His wife can support with d little she can not d other way round. RESPONSIBILITIES MAKES A REAL MAN n stop crying like lazy youths seen everywhere on social media. Go n hustle hard as man because if u can complain like this while single, what would happen when married when d real responsibilities show up, children's school fees, children's this n dat etc. Go ask real married men, n they will tell u what it means to be a man not just d dick u carry under. And that's why I respect married men because of d responsibilities they shoulder not lazy single guys looking for girls to carry their responsibilities n also Bleep for free. May God bless all responsible married men who truly loves their family n has been working hard to keep d family going. God bless my dad too

Olosho alert!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.