Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,045 members, 7,973,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nigerians Think Omoni Oboli Will Make A Great Politician After Love Is War - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Think Omoni Oboli Will Make A Great Politician After Love Is War (263 Views)

Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' / Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Think Omoni Oboli Will Make A Great Politician After Love Is War by AmeboBook: 10:33am On May 12, 2020
Will Omoni Oboli make a great politician? Nigerians think the popular actress will especially after they watched Love Is War on Netflix. The actress shared a photo then asked her 2.5m Instagram followers in the caption:

"Do you think I will make a great politician? If you haven’t watched LOVE IS WAR on Netflix , do so and let me know what you think".

Of course she got the reactions needed.

toyosilight: "Yes! Definitely. Did you see you in the first scene, giving that tedx-like speech?� Yes, you will!"

mercyonohiebhodaghe: "You will o, at least everybody go fit afford 3square �. God will give you the support you need".

iam_philia: "Of cos u will.....U know the game way too well more than ur husband Dr dimeji".

aleshrules: "Perhaps yes..My wifey even said may be you are naturing the idea of becoming a politician...#Nothing is impossible. Live your dreams.God Bless"

blaq_sila: "You will make a great politician in thousand ways...the carriage and all,it balances everything...All hail governor Hankuri Philips".

official_ijey: "Mama of life�����....#loveiswar...you will definitely make a great politician�� @omonioboli".

crowndavid.cd: "Yes ma you would I really like that part of debate, woman u just change the topic and then you strike the war should have even lasted longer before".

cynthia_simdi: "@omonioboli love is war is the best movies and sure you will make a great politician more grease to your elbow".

el_april1: "Ofcourse you would make a great politician..����... You will be fire �������".

tarmiriam: "Me I have already said I we be ur campaign chairwoman just let me no���� u will do so well for Nigeria we need people like you����".

However, there are those who think Omoni Oboli is too virtuous and diligent to survive politics especially in Nigeria.

ekpang_special: "Your laugh is from your heart so no you won't. All politicians have fake way of laughing".

iamayotundecares: "You are too was awesome ....and a virtuous Woman diligent and intelligent to make a great politician but you wont be appreciated in the political world...#my mentor......i wish to work with u one day on set please make my dream come through".

Use the link for the full coverage.

https://www.amebobook.com/nigerians-think-omoni-oboli-will-make-a-great-politician-after-watching-love-is-war/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Nigerians Think Omoni Oboli Will Make A Great Politician After Love Is War by Enoch07: 10:40am On May 12, 2020
movie and reality are two very different things jare make I hear word

(1) (Reply)

Igbos And Suzan Ade Rant Hq Follow Up / Wizkid Net Worth 2020 / VIDEO: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Loses Mum At 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.