Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,962 members, 7,931,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Can't You Do For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can't You Do For Love? (317 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can't You Do For Love? by Telemon(m): 11:26am On May 12, 2020
# just for fun.
I have read a lot of stories here about " crazy things one has done for love" Now I wish we could share for those in love/ relationship, What do you think you can never do for love?
Re: What Can't You Do For Love? by Holumhidey(m): 11:30am On May 12, 2020
Vote another BUHARI.....

1 Like

Re: What Can't You Do For Love? by Oluromantic: 11:33am On May 12, 2020
Can't displease myself, can't delve out of rationality. Emotion has its place, but rationality (doing what is right) is more honorable. I accept familiarity with cautious threshold. Too much familiarity breeds contempt. Intimacy is key, familiarity is not. Maturity is awesome. I stand firm on what is right..doesn't mean I'm emotionless. Tears from now till tomorrow or feminine manipulations don't get me. You can call me mean from far off. When you get close, you'll know i know when to be touchy and romantic. I don't pursue a girl's love, I attract their love with my virtues

1 Like

Re: What Can't You Do For Love? by dawnomike(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2020
I can't die for love except for the love of my kids...
Re: What Can't You Do For Love? by zagorakis(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2020
Re: What Can't You Do For Love? by Telemon(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2020
Oluromantic:
Can't displease myself, can't delve out of rationality. Emotion has its place, but rationality (doing what is right) is more honorable. I accept familiarity with cautious threshold. Too much familiarity breeds contempt. Intimacy is key, familiarity is not. Maturity is awesome. I stand firm on what is right..doesn't mean I'm emotionless. Tears from now till tomorrow or feminine manipulations doesn't get me. You can call me mean from far off. When you get close, you'll know i know when to be touchy and romantic. I don't pursue a girl's love, I attract their love with my virtues
with all this strong kind of heart, can you love? don't you think you are too stiff?
Re: What Can't You Do For Love? by MrSensor(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2020
Telemon:
# just for fun.
I have read a lot of stories here about " crazy things one has done for love" Now I wish we could share for those in love/ relationship, What do you think you can never do for love?
licking my babe everywhere from top to bottom before I get in.

1 Like

Re: What Can't You Do For Love? by Degrezhaa: 1:52pm On May 12, 2020
Okay here to read comments

1 Like

Re: What Can't You Do For Love? by Lyydia(f): 1:57pm On May 12, 2020
I can't die.. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Can't You Do For Love? by Oluromantic: 2:39pm On May 12, 2020
Telemon:
with all this strong kind of heart, can you love? don't you think you are too stiff?
It's guys like me that love more.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Soul Mate / Inter Tribe Dating / 4 Break-up Warning Signs You Should Take Note Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.