Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,364 members, 7,950,758 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Hire A Professional Graphic Designer For Your Business Promotions - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hire A Professional Graphic Designer For Your Business Promotions (542 Views)

Business Promotions: Promote Your Business Or Brand On Social Media Platforms / Business Advert Made Easy, Get To Us For Your Business Promotions / Promote Your Music Affordably And Effectively With Fastclick Media Promotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Professional Graphic Designer For Your Business Promotions by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 12, 2020
Hi, I am a professional graphic designer with many years of experience in creative arts. You can contact me through my mailbox (check my profile) for your business branding, magazine layout and design, book cover design, flyers, posters, banners (print and digital), illustrations, etc.

Creating realistic looking vector images is my pastime endeavour. You can also contact be if you are interested in learning how to create stunning vector images using CorelDraw. The following are some of the samples of the vector images I created with simple techniques

Re: Hire A Professional Graphic Designer For Your Business Promotions by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 12, 2020
These are of of the logos I had designed. Simplicity does it! (The Access Bank logo was designed as my own idea during the initial merger process of the bank with Diamond bank before they eventually came out with their present logo. The orange-color part of the background was not part of the idea)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Reading News / Planning An Event! / Diesel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.