Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:16 AM

If Ur Partner Has Not Asked These Question After 1 Yr Of Dating, Abandon Ship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur Partner Has Not Asked These Question After 1 Yr Of Dating, Abandon Ship! (548 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ur Partner Has Not Asked These Question After 1 Yr Of Dating, Abandon Ship! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:52pm On May 12, 2020
what's your blood group & genotype?

Do you have any health challenges. ?

Can you tell me about your family?

Can I meet your friends?

Can I meet your family?

why did you break-up with your Ex?

what do you think of this relationship in few years time.

At least 75% of those is enough so long he or she doesn't provide a not so good and convincing lame answer

it's one thing for your partner to ask, it's another for you to answer... either ways if he/she doesnt ask and he/she doesnt give smart answers. JUMP SHIP !!!... I REPEAT... JUMP SHIPcheesy

IF A PURPOSE OF A THING IS NOT KNOWN ABUSE BECOMES INEVITABLE
Re: If Ur Partner Has Not Asked These Question After 1 Yr Of Dating, Abandon Ship! by Davash222(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2020
I've never ask a girl any of these questions.

I prefer to ask;

What's your favorite sex position?

Do you squirt?

You prefer with or without?

How long should a good sex last?

Hope you dont have any problem with big gbolas?
Re: If Ur Partner Has Not Asked These Question After 1 Yr Of Dating, Abandon Ship! by Romanoff(f): 12:55pm On May 12, 2020
Very true
Re: If Ur Partner Has Not Asked These Question After 1 Yr Of Dating, Abandon Ship! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:02pm On May 12, 2020
Davash222:
I've never ask a girl any of these questions.

I prefer to ask;

What's your favorite sex position?

Do you squirt?

You prefer with or without?

How long should a good sex last?

Hope you dont have any problem with big gbolas?
O, lord have mercy !!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Burbling Girl, OMG, So Cute / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Biodun Fatoyinbo Screenshots / Tiwa Savage Finally Dump Wizkid- Zlatan Exposes Funke Akindele & Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.