Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,603 members, 7,888,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:38 PM

They Never Believed In Me' May D Reveals Why He Ending Ties With P-square - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / They Never Believed In Me' May D Reveals Why He Ending Ties With P-square (313 Views)

Is There Going To Be Any New NYSC Batch This Year Ending / Chikki instant Noodles GIVE AWAYYYY!!!! will be ending on the 13th of June 2019. / 26-year-old Corps Member Reveals Why He Rejoiced About His Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Never Believed In Me' May D Reveals Why He Ending Ties With P-square by Pleasure269: 1:21pm On May 12, 2020
Akinmayokun Awodumila popularly known as May D has revealed why he parted was with defunct pop duo, P-Square. according to the “Ile Ijo” crooner, he never actually had a contract with Square records as he was always parried away whenever he requested.

Speaking via an interview in his Instagram live, May D stated that the defunct twin duo, P-Square never believed in him but telling him to succeed so he could use their platform for greater heights. according to him, he had a deal with American singer and record executive, Akon in American but was unsuccessful as the twin duo undermined it all.

Watch video below:

https://reelblaze.com/2020/05/12/they-never-believed-in-me-may-d-reveals-why-he-ending-ties-with-p-square/

(1) (Reply)

Invest Small And Earn Big / Make 10% Per Day Of All Investment & Still Get Your Capital Back / Insecurity: Tread Carefully – General Cautions NYSC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.