Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,791 members, 7,938,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Secret To Your Child’s SSCE Exams Success - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Secret To Your Child’s SSCE Exams Success (213 Views)

The Secret To Your Child’s SSCE Exams Success / Neco Ssce Exams To Restart (check The Date) / Ogun. State leads as NECO releases 2017 Nov/Dec SSCE exams results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Your Child’s SSCE Exams Success by examsnaija: 2:04pm On May 12, 2020
Hello friend,

The question in the mind of most students in their final year is;
How am I supposed to go about this examination?
Should I go about it as my instincts suggest or
by asking those who have been there before?

Should I sit down and read to pass or get unserious
and prepare to cheat?
A lot of students wonder and ask all these questions…

Well it always boils down to the student’s choice
but I don’t advice the later which is to prepare to cheat
because it always has a lot of consequences.

One of the major problems the students are facing is “how to begin to read”
YES, I understand your child would have a lot to cover.
But with the right study materials
at your child’s disposal, it will be an added advantage.
It is the season you have to tell
your child or ward to make time his or her best friend.

This means that for everything he or she will do,
it should work with time.
With 3 years syllabus to cover, tension will begin to rise,
But what you need to tell your child at this point is,
“Child, I know you can do it because I believe in you.”

The few secrets I know about passing this examinations is;
• Stay Calm
• Start by stating down all you have to cover
• Know What pattern of study works for you
• Note how much time you used to read and understand and work with that
• Begin your thorough study now which will give you 2-3 months before the period your exam is to kick start.
• Always have your jotting note with you at all times as it will make it easier when you begin your revision
• The moment you are done with reading, begin to go through past questions.
• Be sure to go through as many as possible because questions are usually repeated if not in the same way but in a similar pattern
• Then begin your thorough revision using your jotting notes
• Make sure you use your exam time table to determine how you make your final revision before each paper.
• And much more importantly, use your time wisely because you can never regain any time lost. So the most of every moment.
P.S. Your child should be willing to sacrifice pleasure for opportunity. For everything in life, one must pay a price because nothing of value comes without a sacrifice.

If you have not gotten our SSCE summarized comprehensive video lectures for your child, you should know that your child is already missing out.

Place order for your child’s WAEC video lectures today by calling any of these numbers below.

Call Starry Gold Academy on, 09076786154, 08085378906, 08023428420, 07086810335
07038174484, 08074460975, 08123189141

Or click here to chat with admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy

(1) (Reply)

. / UNIMED Concludes Plans To Start COVID-19 Test / Get Live One-to-one Online Tutoring With City Tutors NG Using Our Video App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.