Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,488 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) (49540 Views)

COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) / Convid 19 Task Force Asked Buhari To Lockdown Abuja Immediately / PDP, APC Senators Disagree As Saraki Declines Akpabio’s Request To Speak(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by lilyheaven: 7:09pm On May 12, 2020
wagazala:
So after taking time to find vein and fix line in his wrist area, then they remove it and take it to elbow area or vice versa??

Na wah o. The wall is on his left sie, then on his right side. Person wey get bodily injuries dey toss and turn for bed?
did you look at the pictures very well, they are two different men.
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 12, 2020
What?
If this is truly what happened then I'm in support of the demolition of the hotel. Nonsense?
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by favour32(m): 7:34pm On May 12, 2020
Nai Oyinbo dey call blatant lie!
Arrangee story!
Everywhere clean for who dem beat.
No bruises,
No swollen mouth and eyes.
No general discomfort seen.
O boy this man for go back to primary school,make dem teach am to know say who dem beat nor be him go use mouth talk am.

1 Like

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Arizonaguy(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2020
majilore:
do u think we are fools? how could someone beating for several hours be this fresh. if thugs beat u, will be like this? OP Look for another way to support wike .
i was about to say that, this junked up place doesn't look like an hospital and the patient does not look battered enough coming from thugs
Shit was staged....who dem wan deceive
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by unmask: 8:03pm On May 12, 2020
FEGNO:
We want a Country that works. Yet somehow are also so tolerant of flouting and breaking laws. No country progresses that way. Though Wike was excessive but we must begin to exert repercussions on law breakers. That is how Countries move forward
No one said the offenders shouldn't be punished..... Everyone is say that act of destroying a hotel is pure insanity. So I don't know what your point is exactly

1 Like

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by unmask: 8:27pm On May 12, 2020
emmayoc:

Please all of you condemning the Governor's action, you can't stay in the comfort of your home in another state and judge a matter in another state without findings. I am living in PH and was condemning the act until my friends wife from Eleme told me thing about the owner of the hotel.

Read what an APC member in Eleme wrote.

WIKE'S ACTION, HAND OF GOD.

I have read several articles and watched videos of people condemning the River State government demolition of property ( Hotel) of Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI. I appreciate their concerns and worries as Democrats and law abiding citizens cos, I would have screamed louder if I am not an Eleme son. However, knowing Governor Wike well, they ought to ask questions and make further investigations as to know what really happened.

1. Note that the said hotel belongs to Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI of Alode in Eleme LGA of Rivers State.

2. The demolished hotel has been a hideout for criminal gangs and venue of cult meetings from where they take off for operations.

3. The hotel houses prostitutes ( Asawo)

4. The hotel was operating with the prostitutes hosting customers even during the lockdown despite State orders.

5. The hotel was not only open to customers both full and short time but was hosting parties amidst this covid-19 pandemic, the owner feeling he is above the law and indeed the Youth Leader of PDP.

6. That words was sent across to the hotel owner to close down or face demolition and he sent words back that he dares the State to try it and see if he will not bring down the State.

7. That Members of covid-19 committee monitoring hotels went to enlighten the owner and his guest that what they were doing was against the executive order of the state government and acceptable practices.

8. That he and his boys not only assaulted the Committee Members but pointed guns at them and shot and injured one of the members of the team.

9. That Eleme people who are his people are weighing a little sigh of relief concerning the pulling down of the hotel.

10. That the hotel is not money made from genuine seat as alleged but crime and human blood.

9. Do u know how many lives the boy has wasted in that hotel?

10. That Princewill was the Cause of the crisis in his community Alode in 2017/2018 that led to over 10 deaths including that of Late Isaac obe (Former Eleme Youth President and APC Zonal youth leader) as well as his sister Barrister Mary Obe.

11. That the owner Princewwill is a suspected Gun runner as he has not been convicted.

12. That he was shot on the leg during one of his escapades in the community and thus limps.

13. That he is suspected to be the Blackaxe leader in Alode and that enboldens home to live above the law.

14. That he is an alleged oil thief.

15. God just used Wike to bring some respite to Eleme Community.

16. Ask Eleme people how they feel before you make further comments or condemn the ousting of a criminal.

17. How many hotels are in Rivers State. Several have been sealed and their management arrested and charged to Court for several violations, none was demolished.

18) That the State was not just dealing with a regular hotel but a criminal den. He cup was just full.

19). That Princewill should be arrested to face the music and let Eleme have some respite.

20). We thank God for this intervention through Rivers State cos nobody dare touch Princewill in Eleme.

21). Any doubt as to any issue raised here. Please cross check with the security agencies in Eleme who Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI is and what he stands for.

I AM FROM ELEME AND AN UNREPENTANT APC MEMBER BUT I THANK GOV. WIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.

I WOULD LIVE TO ADD MY NAME FOR CONFIRMATILN BUT FOR SECURITY REASONS AS HIS BOYS ARE STILL THERE.

Note. Do U know that the second hotel that violated was not completely demolished. They only demolished the small bar section and left the main hotel building. Pls always make findings before jumping into conclusion. Thanks
so it was a den of thieves and cultists all this while, yet they did nothing. So if the hotel hadn't violated the lockdown, it would still be open for business housing kidnappers and cultists right?

Then your last line....he didn't destroy the whole hotel....just the small bar section. Was that also housing kidnappers or since it is a bar was it housing drunkards?

If you want to go after kidnappers go after them.....if you want to destroy their houses please do.....but do it right. Shikena

And to think the purported owner is also a PDP member. Feels more like a vendetta than a fight against COVID

2 Likes

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by unmask: 8:33pm On May 12, 2020
emmayoc:

I want to ask you; Which business are you talking of?

1. Is it the one harbouring criminals?

2. Is it the one hosting cult boys for there meeting?

3. Is it the one hosting prostitutes?

Pls I need ur answer
All the reasons you mentioned, were those the reasons the hotel was destroyed?

If so does that mean if the hotel hadn't violated the lockdown, it would still be standing?
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by adontcare(f): 8:36pm On May 12, 2020
wagazala:
So after taking time to find vein and fix line in his wrist area, then they remove it and take it to elbow area or vice versa??

Na wah o. The wall is on his left sie, then on his right side. Person wey get bodily injuries dey toss and turn for bed?
lol
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by unmask: 8:40pm On May 12, 2020
Aiyk2333:

so people's business and shops that are demolished by government for illegal spaces or road building ain't taking people's jobs away? nna eh some una for this place una go sit for una Hut deh talk nonsense. you don't even know what's happening in that particular locale yet u can't close ur gutter-like mouth!! that hotel is a den of thieves, kidnappers, prostitutes. Even as at the time of lockdown parties and gigs happen there, people troop in daily patronizing prostitutes despite the executive order in the state!! Bleep y'all talking about law and constitution, how many times has your president acted according to law!! y'all stink
sometimes read what you write and reflect on it...... building on illegal space....was the building on an illegal space?

Buhari does the same.....do people clap for him when he does.....the same way Wike's action is being condemned is the same way any other government will be condemned.

The matter is the building was destroyed for violating a lockdown..... nobody is saying the hotel did right....People are saying, there are several punishments that would drive home the point of not violating the lockdown, one of which is to seal off the place and place a fine on the property.

1 Like

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by maimalari: 8:41pm On May 12, 2020
Audio beating. No injuries. Just white fabrics, similar to an emir’s turban.
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by vioment: 9:22pm On May 12, 2020
Wike should have seized and not demolished.

Good decision to act about the indiscipline by wike.

Our leadership problem is mostly, the lack of discipline in acting on intentions logically without emotions being the driving force, and following up logically.

Even wike knows that he is mediocre at any serious country's level.

Any leader that stands for a legitimate oppress or cheated citizen is a real leader. That is where I stand with him.

If he had seized, it might help during this covid in mitigating the hospital crowd or testing center. Like maybe used for non emergency treatment for now, and then used for something else later, or let them pay serious fines for disobeying the statewide order and attacking the state task Force.
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by playapayaski: 9:29pm On May 12, 2020
Bro how true is this?
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by adebayo987: 11:12pm On May 12, 2020
The stories dey always happen when the deal is done to defend themselves. Just as police did to Chima case.

But na which local hospital be that wey Governor's task force member dey sef... Na wah o!
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Dammie2000(m): 2:00am On May 13, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]Mehn!... this na River State Covid'19 Hospital photoshoots. grin
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Obemube35(m): 3:21am On May 13, 2020
I am disappoint in Wike and his govt. This are the task force that got injured. I come in peace

1 Like

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2020
Globad:
Anyone who slaps, injures and shoots someone else should be arrested and prosecuted. The person should be dragged before a court and convicted accordingly.

The state governor has no basis or powers to demolish the offender's house or property. smiley

Wait, let's even assume that a security man or an employee in a hotel shoots at someone, you would demolish the hotel rather than prosecute the shooter?

The offender may not even be the same person as the owner of the hotel. undecided

It is dangerous in a democracy to have the same person as the lawmaker, accuser, prosecutor and the judge. angry angry

By the way, what's the explanation for the second hotel? Still loading? cheesy
D reason d two hotels were demolished was becos they faulted an executive order given by d governor dat no hotel should operate during lockdown and not because the task force were beaten ..
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by EM123: 9:07am On May 13, 2020
I pray people saying that the injuried task force members are lieing witness same thing and same beating this task force members witnessed. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo / Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) / Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.