Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,860 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

How Did You Become Successful In Life? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Did You Become Successful In Life? (523 Views)

Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Become Successful In Life? by Orubebe01: 4:01pm On May 12, 2020
It is an open secret that many people are suffering in nigeria. Most graduate don't have jobs and the ones that are employed are underemployed. The ones that are skilled don't have money to open up their business and these go on and on.

The significance of all these is that most of the guys Damn all the consequences and go into stealing and get killed. Most of our young girls are into runz or rather prostitution because they face harsh conditions in life. awhen i work the street I fell bad because I see hardship and pain all over.

But in all these I know that some people are making it,so please let's share some ideals. At least to reduce the pain and suffering in the country.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become Successful In Life? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 12, 2020
One successful and kindhearted person that's going to comment here should PM me and show me the way.

This pandemic has rerouted the plans for success I once had.

(1) (Reply)

PHED/NEPA Denies Plans To Cut Power Supply In Rivers State Over Arrests / Reps Seek ‘bailout Out’ For Access Bank, Others To Prevent Mass Sacking / Where Can I Get Bitumen For Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.