Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! (1230 Views)

Adsense Rejected My Application After 25 Original Post / Google Adsense Rejected On The Ground Of Scraped Content / Adsense Rejected My Payoneer Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by erickjany: 4:34pm On May 12, 2020
Please webmasters and others pls help me to collect my money in Google adsense.
I uploaded my driving license as requested to collect my money but Google adsense rejected the ID card. Reason: That my ID card is not clear that the picture are blurred. I don't know what else to do, my voters card carried my previous house address, my international passport has expired. This driving license is the only option for me to use to get these money. Please can you help me any other option to use or what I can do to the driving license to be in perfect usage for possible re-upload. Thanks for you help.
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by Newsblenda(m): 4:37pm On May 12, 2020
Use ur siblings driving license, they will mail you a pass code using the address on the driver's license... usually it takes 3-4 weeks before it will arrive Nigeria
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by UdemyTech: 5:32pm On May 12, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by Sheriman(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2020
erickjany:
I uploaded my driving license as requested to collect my money but Google adsense rejected the ID card. Reason: That my ID card is not clear that the picture are blurred. I don't know what else to do, my voters card carried my previous house address, my international passport has expired. This driving license is the only option for me to use to get these money. Please can you help me any other option to use or what I can do to the driving license to be in perfect usage for possible re-upload. Thanks for you help.
I told you people several times to jejely abandoned Google AdSense with dia Wahaala but you people no go gree.. No be only them be publisher now
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by fastseo: 8:47pm On May 12, 2020
Sheriman:

I told you people several times to jejely abandoned Google AdSense with dia Wahaala but you people no go gree.. No be only them be publisher now

Apart from Google which other publisher can give you like this? cry most waste your times unless enzoic which is practically same with google cos they are in partnership

To the opp.. Kindly renew your International passport.

That's what I used previously on an account
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by erickjany: 10:05pm On May 12, 2020
Sheriman:

Pls can you give me link to other good publishers?
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by Dollabiz: 10:41pm On May 12, 2020
erickjany:

If your drivers license is genuine

Stop wasting your time better go to a cyber cafe and make a fresh drivers license reprint and scan to them .it won’t cost you more than 500naira or 1k go to a cafe with a good coreldraw or photoshop experience staff
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by 9jaunite: 12:35am On May 13, 2020
erickjany:

Use a scanning machine

It cost me 150 naira though national ID card
Verified last month
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by Sheriman(m): 3:50am On May 13, 2020
erickjany:

Pls can you give me link to other good publishers?
PropellerAds dey Dem dey pay me steadily without Wahaala
https://adcash.myadcash.com/register?prmid=YQ2KCAJCQL Dem no get Wahaala Dem dey pay also
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by ediko5(m): 7:57am On May 13, 2020
Dollabiz:

If your drivers license is genuine

Stop wasting your time better go to a cyber cafe and make a fresh drivers license reprint and scan to them .it won’t cost you more than 500naira or 1k go to a cafe with a good coreldraw or photoshop experience staff

Very perfect idea.
I believe I can also do this with my Voters card.
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by fastseo: 9:44am On May 13, 2020
Sheriman:

https://adcash.myadcash.com/register?prmid=YQ2KCAJCQL Dem no get Wahaala Dem dey pay also

PropellerAds that aren't friendly ? Aggressive redirect will surely leads to algorithm decreasing ur site rankings

So we should leave adsense for this shitty ads network? Bro try adsense with good network or quality traffic and thank me later.
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by Dollabiz: 12:10pm On May 13, 2020
ediko5:

Very perfect idea.
I believe I can also do this with my Voters card.
they will not accept voters card
use drivers license
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by fastseo: 12:33pm On May 13, 2020
Dollabiz:

use drivers license

If it is driver licence... Within 30 minutes he will receive congratulatory message... No long story
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by ediko5(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2020
Dollabiz:

use drivers license

I wasn't referring to Adsense usage.
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by awoofquality: 11:19pm On May 13, 2020
erickjany:

visit dnewz.com.ng I wrote article on how to upload your id and get approved in 10mimis

https://www.dnewz.com.ng/2020/04/how-to-upload-and-verify-id-card-in.html

better use voters id or national id it's the best
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by erickjany: 1:13pm On May 14, 2020
awoofquality:

visit dnewz.com.ng I wrote article on how to upload your id and get approved in 10mimis

https://www.dnewz.com.ng/2020/04/how-to-upload-and-verify-id-card-in.html

better use voters id or national id it's the best

Voters card and national id carries my previous address
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by erickjany: 1:17pm On May 14, 2020
Sheriman:

I have done it using WordPress but the Ad is not showing on my site. What could be the problem?
Pls can you direct me how you did yours?
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by Sheriman(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2020
erickjany:

I have done it using WordPress but the Ad is not showing on my site. What could be the problem?
You didn't place the code properly Please go back and follow their instructions
Re: Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! by Sheriman(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2020
erickjany:

My friend which Ad did you said you paste to your website??

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Add Online And Offline To My Forum / I Need A Web Designer, / Creating A Social Networking Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.