Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,565 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:45 AM

COVID19: If You Developed Symptoms, Would You Willingly Go To Isolation Center? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID19: If You Developed Symptoms, Would You Willingly Go To Isolation Center? (239 Views)

Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres / 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID19: If You Developed Symptoms, Would You Willingly Go To Isolation Center? by EtteP(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2020
Let's be frank and not sentimental. Honestly I will report myself there.

1 Like

Re: COVID19: If You Developed Symptoms, Would You Willingly Go To Isolation Center? by KopiteP(m): 5:13pm On May 12, 2020
I will travel to Madagascar Asap
Re: COVID19: If You Developed Symptoms, Would You Willingly Go To Isolation Center? by Golan007: 5:18pm On May 12, 2020
Why not?
Re: COVID19: If You Developed Symptoms, Would You Willingly Go To Isolation Center? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 12, 2020
It is really dicey bro! They said you should call the numbers allocated to your LG. Now if you call, they'll come to your house to pick samples. Those guys will surely have their PPE's on. What if their PPE's are infected? Even if they are not, they would take your sample and then send to where the test would be conducted. Now, what if during the logistics they mistakenly mix yours with an infected person and they bring the person's result to you?
If you're negative unknowingly and you go to IDH where infected people are, what if you get infected from there? A whole lot of questions running through my mind.

I tell you, a whole lot of people have cough, fever, diarrhea, weakness and fatigue, but they prefer to take hot water, with ginger, garlic and vitamic C at home.

If I have symptoms (I won't though, by God's grace) I'll do the above!
Re: COVID19: If You Developed Symptoms, Would You Willingly Go To Isolation Center? by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On May 12, 2020
EtteP:
Let's be frank and not sentimental. Honestly I will report myself there.
You can always isolate yourself in your own home(provided you understand that it means you stay the fk away from your family during that time). I would probably only go to the hospital if and when the condition becomes unmanageable.

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Way To Treat Hydrosalpinx Without Surgery? / Body Massage And Butt & Breast Lifting Therapy Without Surgery Or Pain / Oprah Winfrey: I Used Mental Enhancing Drugs To Improve My Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.