Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

How Can You Win A Lady's Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Win A Lady's Heart (414 Views)

How To Win A Lady's Heart Without Stress-A Muust Read For Men / I Have Never Broken A Lady's Heart.. / From Whatsapp To Lovers, See How A Guy Won A Lady's Heart In A 31-Minutes Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Win A Lady's Heart by futasu(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2020
its no new thing that when a guy first ask a girl out thats not the day she will fall in love immediately no matter what, because some girls will first be forming hard to get, some will say they will be thinking about it e.t.c. so maybe after sometimes the guy might do something to make the lady fall in love totally.
so the question is what can you do to win a girl heart totally
ladies your answers are needed also to let us know what a guy can do to win your heart totally.
Re: How Can You Win A Lady's Heart by Baloranking(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2020
Money grin

Don't let anybody tell you anything about romace grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can You Win A Lady's Heart by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2020
futasu:
its no new thing that when a guy first ask a girl out thats not the day she will fall in love immediately no matter what, because some girls will first be forming hard to get, some will say they will be thinking about it e.t.c. so maybe after sometimes the guy might do something to make the lady fall in love totally.
so the question is what can you do to win a girl heart totally
ladies your answers are needed also to let us know what a guy can do to win your heart totally.

always BE YOURSELF...regardless of whether the babe digs it or not (there are plenty of fish in the sea). faking it is only good for short time, but if you want to find a great woman and go the distance, BE YOURSELF!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can You Win A Lady's Heart by topedoski(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2020
I pity your soul... Don't ask me why.
Re: How Can You Win A Lady's Heart by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 12, 2020
The best way to win her heart is for you to stay focused with your dreams and make progress in your health, fitness, career, finance, sex game, conversation skill, confidence, and every other things that'll make you a better person in life.

So, the best way to impress women is to be selfish and focus on being great in life and being happy.

When they notice you're happy and you're great in your own right, they'll feel impressed.

So, impress yourself first, second, and third, and women will be impressed.

That's all.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Win A Lady's Heart by futasu(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2020
topedoski:
I pity your soul... Don't ask me why.
please why
Re: How Can You Win A Lady's Heart by futasu(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2020
Baloranking:
Money grin
Don't let anybody tell you anything about romace grin grin
meaning
Re: How Can You Win A Lady's Heart by topedoski(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2020
futasu:
please why
Read again

(1) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Done Under The Influence Of Mar*juana? / 62 Year Old Mother Of Five Marries A Nine Year Old Boy / VIDEO: Side Chic Calls Married Woman To Insult Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.