Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,246 members, 7,891,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) (1323 Views)

NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination / Obasanjo Teaches His Grandson How To Properly Prostrate While Greeting (Video) / Senate Seeks Extension Of Free Education To Senior Secondary Schools. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by Kosiso12(f): 7:19pm On May 12, 2020
COVID-19: Gov. Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(Photos)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State, was on Tuesday, the guest Biology teacher to senior secondary students in a state organized “radio classroom” program aimed at bridging the teaching and learning gap in the state as occasioned by the ongoing COVID-19 lockdown.

Igbere TV reports that the Governor who was former Head of Biochemistry Department at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology centered his 45 minutes presentation on respiration and later answered questions from students as well as gave assignments for the next lesson.

Accompanied by the State Commssioners for Education and Infornation, Dr KCK Nwangwa and Chief John Okiyi Kalu, respectively, the Governor used the occasion to announce that the ongoing closure of schools in the state will subsist until it is safe to re-open state schools. He urged parents to use the opportunity presented by the radio classroom program to be part of the education of their children as well as bond with them by preparing and supervising them during the program which starts from 8am every week day.

Governor Ikpeazu further applauded the teachers, state ministry of education, and management and staff of Broadcasting Corporation of Abia State (BCA) for packaging the highly popular program which has received commendation from parents within and outside the state.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1350792/covid-19-gov-ikpeazu-returns-toclassroom-teaches-senior-secondary-students-biologyphotos/

Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by Ezennwa(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2020
hmm!

Leader by example.

My brothers from the other region will arrive and start calling him names is usual

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2020
I'm sure the topic was nutrition and physical fitness....cos he looks confused.

[img]https://media./images/75a095bf665686760fb7398ccac87f56/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2020
Fat pig teaching biology. .. what does he know about the subject? Does he think he is sharing kerosene

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by Bethel4Life(f): 7:24pm On May 12, 2020
Anything For the gram
Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by raylandmark: 7:28pm On May 12, 2020
Thief
Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 12, 2020
Lol

Biology.

Try and teach them about POLLUTION and not RESPIRATION.

Good environment is necessary for healthy air
Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by NJPot(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2020
he should teach them the organic structure of kerosene
Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by TodayNAlways: 7:33pm On May 12, 2020
Noted
Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 12, 2020
Ok. Pls support the students with pkt money
Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by jidamsel43(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2020
Online class or Radio class can never replace classroom teaching. How many subjects can be taken daily . How many educational levels can this cover? Is there provision for class assessment and evaluation? How do we account for those in rural area who could not afford common transistor radio

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by PDJT: 7:41pm On May 12, 2020
-Has he even paid teachers and other civil servants in the state for what they earned?

-Even the dear pensioners have been abandoned by Okezie who was himself raised with pension.

-The only “PHD holder” in the world that doesn’t value education. Let posterity judge Okezie Ikpeazu.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by Captainrambo2: 8:07pm On May 12, 2020
Senseless people... I'm an ikpazu critic because I don bot believe he is a working gov. But you people commenting above are all senseless....

You cant even hold a chalk neither can u alk hold a candle near ikpazu. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by SHAKABOOM: 8:12pm On May 12, 2020
Lols

Waste of time

Which child will suspend his or her play and tv watching to go and listen to radio station.

We luv coping onyibos..They started distant learning we didn't waste time to copy nothing like the school..Marching in the assembly ground,playing with friends and the floggings.

See as im be like all this alaba oga wey sit down for shop dey calculate account book.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by Sonoyom(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2020
Our President can teach Agriculture too.
Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2020
Nawa o

Our governors should do sometin about this kids staying at home.They are involving themselves in unproductive stuff..An idle mind is the devils factory..They can't keep staying at home for months.

If they can open markets for three days..Schools should open as well..All levels shouldn't operate at once..
Nursery,primary 1 to 3 can open on monday and tuesday while others should open on the remaining 3 days by so doing the school won't be crowded so teachers will be able to control students and make dem observe any laid down rule like washing of hands and wearing face mask.

They should scrap brake time to avoid unnecessary play.

Teachers won't come every day cos there won t be any need..All levels won't operate at once..it will make dem save transport money.

It will make schools reduce school fees till school resume fully.which will help parents in this our harsh economic condition.

It will make teachers earn something dis hard time.

Teachers and student can't keep staying at home for long especially teachers.They need to earn something.
I know a female teacher suffering,a widow with two kids.she has no one to help her..I have helped her in my own little way but I can't help her for long.

The distant learning is not for Nigerians..its for white kids and we are not ready for it yet.we must not copy dem every time let they copy us.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by bolaayenimo: 8:22pm On May 12, 2020
Eba and egusi soup governor...I hail oooo

Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by lastempero: 8:31pm On May 12, 2020
Ngwa
Re: Ikpeazu Returns To“classroom”, Teaches Senior Secondary Students Biology(photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 12, 2020
Abeg, make he stick with sharing kerosine, na dat one fit am grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Drunk Mobile Police Insults Buhari, Says ‘make Motor Jam Am Die’, His Colleagues / I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All / Man Gunned Down By IPOB Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.