Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,903 members, 7,945,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

EVERY Girl Has A Side Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EVERY Girl Has A Side Guy. (4629 Views)

How Do You Cope Being A Side Guy? / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EVERY Girl Has A Side Guy. by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 13, 2020
Nyamve1:
i'm more comfortable and happy with them than girlfriend
But you can't fvck 'em sad angry.
Re: EVERY Girl Has A Side Guy. by Akinbahm(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2020
Nyamve1:
I have many female friends that tells me everything about their boyfriends, i mean all their secrets, but i can never sleep with one of them tho

Wòn dey ooooh...

Re: EVERY Girl Has A Side Guy. by Freakyisdoinwel: 12:42pm On May 13, 2020
Hmmmmm...I feel this is a lie tho
Re: EVERY Girl Has A Side Guy. by FGonline: 12:45pm On May 13, 2020
MrSensor:
I don't agree
better agree

Even after marriage
Re: EVERY Girl Has A Side Guy. by Nyamve1: 12:53pm On May 13, 2020
iyke926:

But you can't fvck 'em sad angry.
Who fucking epp? My brother their's more to life than sleeping around, waisting ur energy, ur time
Re: EVERY Girl Has A Side Guy. by goldensmiles: 1:04pm On May 13, 2020
lammylam:
We are human o! And this flesh is a big temptation we fight everyday!

You have a bf/gf doesn't mean you can't admire someone else oo! The fact that I am in a serious relationship does not mean that I will see/meet someone who is intelligent and not admire! But that doesn't mean I don't have control over how I feel or what I do! (I stand to be corrected o)

This cheating of a thing is a thing if the mind! If you don't wanna do it you won't do it!
Sometimes but over admire nd at the end u fall for everything...... Though I still agree with ur point

1 Like

Re: EVERY Girl Has A Side Guy. by Dreiwizzy: 1:09pm On May 13, 2020
Nyamve1:
Who fucking epp? My brother their's more to life than sleeping around, waisting ur energy, ur time
No excuse. either you're in or you're totally out.
Re: EVERY Girl Has A Side Guy. by Nyamve1: 1:14pm On May 13, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
No excuse. either you're in or you're totally out.
It's okay
Re: EVERY Girl Has A Side Guy. by Iykesonwhyte(m): 1:20pm On May 13, 2020
You’re absolutely right on this...what more could be said?
WackyJ1:
Every girl has a side Guy.
The only difference is whether they are fucking them or not.

Read that again.

Girls like to demonize guys having side chics or girls on the side.

But they always have one.

Every girl has that guy that she likes just as much as her boyfriend or at the very least close to.

They have that guy that they find sexually attractive and would sleep with him if they decide to.

Every single one of these guys will sleep with this girl if given the opportunity all she has to do is say yes.

Unlike for guys that it take effort to cultivate and maintain the attraction and attention of these side chics, girls simply have to exist and occasionally give signals of interest to the interested boys to keep them thinking they have a chance.

That is why you have girls that sleep with their other guys withing the 3 or 4 days that they have issues with their boyfriend

Or who immediately start dating a new guy within two weeks to a month of them breaking up with a previous boyfriend.

They simply move to a backup that they have been having there since.

Girls are incredibly jealous because of their competition anxiety.. So they do everything they can to limit the options of their boyfriend so that they do not feel too threatened in the relationship.

But they will always maintain their options with excuses like
"He's just a friend"
"He's the one on my case"

And so on.

Excuses that experienced guys know to be false.

== == ==

I fully expect the childish feminists on this forum to come and attack me.

They are the no 1 people guilty of this.
Re: EVERY Girl Has A Side Guy. by TheSourcerer: 1:37pm On May 13, 2020
MrSensor:
I don't agree
because it's only children that seem to satisfy your list , fvckong pedophilic Rodent

Plesss keep your kids away from this noon/nightfall pedophile
Re: EVERY Girl Has A Side Guy. by MrSensor(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
because it's only children that seem to satisfy your list , fvckong pedophilic Rodent

Plesss keep your kids away from this noon/nightfall pedophile

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Corona Pandemic & My Family Made Me Loose My Fiancée -pls Advise / Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead / How Are People Able To Raise Money For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.