Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,549 members, 7,888,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:41 PM

For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! (966 Views)

Which Of These Defaults Can You Manage For The Sake Of Love(pictures) / Man Had To Forsake His Parents For His Wife's Sake / 5 Important Reason Why You Should Marry Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:32pm On May 12, 2020
The first thing a person checks usually before they relocate permanently to another country is (1). Economy (2) life expectancy... These two point highlights and encompasses so many other things like security, social amenities etc.

life expectancy ranges according to countries.
That for Nigerian men as @ now is 55.

So a man should marry as early as his early 20's... cheesy
Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by donbachi(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2020
Life expectancy....na airborne?
Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by ikh777: 8:41pm On May 12, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
The first thing a person checks usually before they relocate permanently to another country is (1). Economy (2) life expectancy... These two point highlights and encompasses so many other things like security, social amenities etc.

Pls if you have nothing TANGIBLE TO SAY, KINDLY BE SILENT.

Which LIFE is in Naija? Which life are you seeing in naija that you want to have expectancy.?

Pls do not annoy me.... THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR NAIJA(Not even in 2023) IF THINGS DO NOT CHANGE POSITIVELY THIS YEAR.

Where is the REAL Buhari? Why is Aso Rock empty?

And you are here speaking of life expectancy as though you do not know how naija is exploiting corona virus for getting funds and falsifying details about COVID-19.

Pls you are not helping matters. Do you know naira to dollars has fallen to almost 500? who expected it to happen before 2023? Pls don't speak without proper understanding that there is NO LIFE here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by MrSensor(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

man can never be late in marrying a woman. A man can marry even at 50. A 50 yrs old can still marry 25 years old girl. Us men are very lucky. grin

2 Likes

Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by xendra: 8:44pm On May 12, 2020
cheesy seems Nigerians are only angry about the government online, but off line they be hailing them for peanut

2 Likes

Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by Redoil: 8:45pm On May 12, 2020
These are the mentality that breeds almajiri in the North

1 Like

Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by sexylassie2(f): 8:45pm On May 12, 2020
you mean even jobless men and broke men should marry early then continue the circle of poverty.

you also know that these type of men also like having many children.
Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by Tozic: 8:50pm On May 12, 2020
sexylassie2:
you mean even jobless men and broke men should marry early then continue the circle of poverty.

You mean the northerners that marry 10 wives and then breed Alamajiris that are currently deported to the South? Joke of the day!

1 Like

Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by VickyRotex(f): 8:51pm On May 12, 2020
ikh777:

Which LIFE is in Naija? Which life are you seeing in naija that you want to have expectancy.?

Pls do not annoy me.... THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR NAIJA(Not even in 2023) IF THINGS DO NOT CHANGE POSITIVELY THIS YEAR.

And you are here speaking of life expectancy as though you do not know how naija is exploiting corona virus for getting funds and falsifying details about COVID-19.

Pls you are not helping matters. Do you know naira to dollars has fallen to almost 500? who expected it to happen before 2023? Pls don't speak without proper understanding that there is NO LIFE here in Nigeria.

Op, why are you like this? You don make this bros vex now. I no like am o angry angry angry
Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:58pm On May 12, 2020
ikh777:

lol. bros calm down cheesy
Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:01pm On May 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

They should just marry and hope in God... Than marry @ 40 or 50 & abandon kids with a widowed woman.
Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by yusluvad(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2020
I don't see this as meaningful write up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by sexylassie2(f): 9:06pm On May 12, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
They should just marry and hope in God... Than marry @ 40 or 50 & abandon kids with a widowed woman.

is it hope on God that will pay for giving birth?

men should marry when they have a job (cash). that is the best way

for those who are Christians, in your bible it says

But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. 2 Peter 2:1
Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by Tozic: 9:16pm On May 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. 2 Peter 2:1

You think you are dealing with an illiterate as dumb as your brain? I told you you are a depressed dumb Ass fool and hopefully you proved me right today.... Nonsense!

Go integrate your senses, BIBLE IS NOT QURAN..... Don't try to insert what is your Quran to the Bible. tongue...

1 Like

Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:14pm On May 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

what if he finds his breakthrough @ 55?cheesy
Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:15pm On May 12, 2020
yusluvad:
I don't see this as meaningful write up...
Then make it meaningful or go to bed with your delusional opinion
Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by yusluvad(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Then make it meaningful or go to bed with your delusional opinion
If you don't have work next time, please go to bed and sleep. That's my opinion, it's mine and not yours. Remember, each individual is entitled to his/her own opinion, your own point of t might be different from mine, that still doesn't make you to start pouring out rubbish here.

Please try as much as possible not to quote me for this kinda rubbish next time...
Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:24pm On May 12, 2020
yusluvad:
If you don't have work next time, please go to bed and sleep. That's my opinion, it's mine and not yours. Remember, each individual is entitled to his/her own opinion, your own point of t might be different from mine, that still doesn't make you to start pouring out rubbish here.

Please try as much as possible not to quote me for this kinda rubbish next time...
u are empty and there is nothing you or anybody can do about that.
Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by sexylassie2(f): 11:41pm On May 12, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
what if he finds his breakthrough @ 55?cheesy

then he should marry at that age.
Re: For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:26am On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

then he should marry at that age.
what if he dies @ 55?

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material And She Is Ready For Marriage. / Are You Sure I'm The Real Boyfriend Please Help!!! / My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.