Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,082 members, 7,977,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:07 PM

Woman Sets Lover's Genitals On Fire With Petrol: Men Plz Stop Cheating - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sets Lover's Genitals On Fire With Petrol: Men Plz Stop Cheating (2685 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Police With Petrol Bomb In Lagos (Photo) / Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight / Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets Lover's Genitals On Fire With Petrol: Men Plz Stop Cheating by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2011
Maybe Victoria thought she owns the donut to set fire on, senselss human being
Re: Woman Sets Lover's Genitals On Fire With Petrol: Men Plz Stop Cheating by aloyemeka1: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2011
mohumyta:

But she owns it na. Abi na you own am?.
Re: Woman Sets Lover's Genitals On Fire With Petrol: Men Plz Stop Cheating by Jam247(f): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2011
mohumyta:

undecided The thing dey pepper you, like say na ur donut she set on fire!

aloy/emeka:

But she owns it na. Abi na you own am?.

Abi oh? Abeg ask am again grin grin grin
Re: Woman Sets Lover's Genitals On Fire With Petrol: Men Plz Stop Cheating by mamagee3(f): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2011
spikedcylinder:

She looks like that ugly lesbian witch with no teeth. Something they both can do.
Exactly!
Re: Woman Sets Lover's Genitals On Fire With Petrol: Men Plz Stop Cheating by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 16, 2011
Jam247:

undecided The thing dey pepper you, like say na your donut she set on fire!

Abi oh? Abeg ask am again grin grin grin

No bi naw but the story dey totori me, and you don't need to get back @ me since you supported her action
Re: Woman Sets Lover's Genitals On Fire With Petrol: Men Plz Stop Cheating by aloyemeka1: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2011
mohumyta:

No bi naw but the story dey totori me, and you don't need to get back @ me since you supported her action

Chill out abeg. Your kini is not in danger as long as you keep it zipped up.
Re: Woman Sets Lover's Genitals On Fire With Petrol: Men Plz Stop Cheating by Jam247(f): 5:41am On Jan 18, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Chill out abeg. Your kini is not in danger as long as you keep it zipped up.

hahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Woman Sets Lover's Genitals On Fire With Petrol: Men Plz Stop Cheating by spikedcylinder: 5:52am On Jan 18, 2011
Is the woman in the picture not Ice T's wife?
Re: Woman Sets Lover's Genitals On Fire With Petrol: Men Plz Stop Cheating by aloyemeka1: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2011
No, Ice T still has his kini. If she is the wife then Ice T's kini must be fried, toasted or roasted by now.
Re: Woman Sets Lover's Genitals On Fire With Petrol: Men Plz Stop Cheating by Jam247(f): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2011
@ Emeka I think he meant the woman lifting weights. I also thought as much!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four UNIBEN Lecturers, 11 Students Kidnapped, Rescued In Edo / Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) / Kidnappers Demand N300 Million Ransom To Release Anambra Native Doctor, Akwa Oku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.