Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,025 members, 7,922,479 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

Dr Anthony Fauci To Trump, You Can't Reopen America And 0.7 Million People Dies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Anthony Fauci To Trump, You Can't Reopen America And 0.7 Million People Dies (432 Views)

More Than 700 People's Dies In Iran After Drinking Alcoholto Cure Coronavirus / Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Anthony Fauci To Trump, You Can't Reopen America And 0.7 Million People Dies by NairaLEARN: 9:06pm On May 12, 2020
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the most trusted man in America at the moment, who has advised six American Presidents, would warn shortly US not ready to reopen, going against President Trump as Mr. Trump looks at election about 175 days away! and wants to reopen the country

The doctors have spoken. America not ready for reopening. I think the solution is to pay every American $2000 while the crisis remains active. No need to rush to reopen the country and lose 0.7 million people like in 1918-1919. Scientists should be listened to, no politicians just focusing on the elections ahead.

He Said

Have your say on this

From All Os Us
NairaLEARN

Hear More Of Dr Fauci Statement

The Senate should just give everyone $2000 every month as being proposed. A dead man cannot enjoy an economy, especially when the country is not ready for opening. We open we die, we don't open, we have a chance to survive.

Reporting From
NairaLEARN.com
Re: Dr Anthony Fauci To Trump, You Can't Reopen America And 0.7 Million People Dies by espn(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2020
This Coronavirus Is confusing...Sometimes I believe its is true...sometimes I feel it is all scam...Am I the only one that feel this way...
Re: Dr Anthony Fauci To Trump, You Can't Reopen America And 0.7 Million People Dies by NairaLEARN: 9:30pm On May 12, 2020
Coronavirus is real

stay safe
stay well

espn:
This Coronavirus Is confusing...Sometimes I believe its is true...sometimes I feel it is all scam...Am I the only one that feel this way...
Re: Dr Anthony Fauci To Trump, You Can't Reopen America And 0.7 Million People Dies by NwaNimo1(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Dr Anthony Fauci To Trump, You Can't Reopen America And 0.7 Million People Dies by Drosonogasta(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2020
espn:
It's real especially in America. I know America for truth and transparency.
Re: Dr Anthony Fauci To Trump, You Can't Reopen America And 0.7 Million People Dies by baralatie(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2020
Dr fauci is not understanding the whole scenario.
he needs to push into overtime either a one for all cure or an early vaccine stage one passed

and it should be ready by the end of may 2020
Re: Dr Anthony Fauci To Trump, You Can't Reopen America And 0.7 Million People Dies by FlordFlorez(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2020
With available data, its unsafe to reopen America.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Kogi State Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus / Hydrochloroquine, Jewish Communist World Take-over And Now George Floyd / Do You Often Wake Up Between 3 Am And 5 Am? Here Is What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.