Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,668 members, 7,930,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:55 PM

Is My Professor Just Nice Or Trying To Get Closer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Professor Just Nice Or Trying To Get Closer? (472 Views)

This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy / Maintaining You Girlfriend Doesn't Mean You Are Nice Or Responsible. / 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Professor Just Nice Or Trying To Get Closer? by chukwuka123456(f): 9:38pm On May 12, 2020
My professor at college is someone I admire and like, but because he's so "youthful", laid back and easy going, I'm not always sure if his actions mean anything more.

I've started wondering since he messaged me late in the evening, stared at me and seems to single me out occasionally. There have been other things he did which made me wonder.

I would like to know what things to look for so that I can compare his behaviour to that and maybe have a better outlook on this.
Re: Is My Professor Just Nice Or Trying To Get Closer? by Ekakamba: 9:39pm On May 12, 2020
Prof. of triple X site abi? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Is My Professor Just Nice Or Trying To Get Closer? by MrSensor(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2020
He is not even interested in you. He is just playing your mind. You must always remember that he is a professor.
Re: Is My Professor Just Nice Or Trying To Get Closer? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2020
you shouldnt be close to your professor, whether he is youthful or laid back or even unicorn... PERIOD!
you professor shouldnt have your phone number...PERIOD!
your professor shount contact you late at night (especially for things that are irrelevant to your studies)...PERIOD!
Re: Is My Professor Just Nice Or Trying To Get Closer? by inforesource: 9:54pm On May 12, 2020
Did I hear Professor? I won't say anything until it happens. Continue to ask question with obvious answer.
Re: Is My Professor Just Nice Or Trying To Get Closer? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:05pm On May 12, 2020
SINCE YOU'RE PRETENDING TO BE A COMPLETE NOVICE BECAUSE OF HIS CHARMING PERSONALITY, NICE CAR, OR THE CHANCE FOR YOU TO PASS HIS COURSE, WE'LL BE HERE TO READ YOUR NEXT UPDATE ON HOW "ONE THING LED TO ANOTHER, HE FORCED ME".

2 Likes

Re: Is My Professor Just Nice Or Trying To Get Closer? by OscarJaden(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2020
the picture on your wall mehn
Re: Is My Professor Just Nice Or Trying To Get Closer? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 12, 2020
chukwuka123456:
My professor at college is someone I admire and like, but because he's so "youthful", laid back and easy going, I'm not always sure if his actions mean anything more.

I've started wondering since he messaged me late in the evening, stared at me and seems to single me out occasionally. There have been other things he did which made me wonder.

I would like to know what things to look for so that I can compare his behaviour to that and maybe have a better outlook on this.
Sex for grade loading............

(1) (Reply)

White People Don't Have Swag? / Try This, Your Relationship Will Never Break. / General Public. A Kings Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.