Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,824 members, 7,898,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? (2321 Views)

You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees / Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by tellsblinks(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2020
Bjteensdes24:
At 25, will definitely marry her at least, at the age of 18years and at most 20years. Can't imagine how lovely but she is gonna be childish somehow unless she is well grown up in experience than her age

thank you, I think this is the best reply so far
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by tellsblinks(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2020
vincentjk:
I think I've found someone I'll marry in like 9years time, so help me God. 5yrs difference

lol, ure 19 and she is 14
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by tellsblinks(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2020
[s]
Bennysam:
First prepare your room in kirikiri prison mumu
[/s]
wrong comment, please read the write up and try again, thank you
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by tellsblinks(m): 1:20pm On May 13, 2020
chinchonglee:
Never will i even get married at 30..
I shuld marry and get tied with one person forever
Never
so what age would you marry?
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by tellsblinks(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2020
Naija246:
she should be at least 18 years.

At that age, you are guaranteed at least 17 years to enjoy her body before she starts deteriorating.
Women don't age well, their value drops with every passing year.

Below is a pie chart showing a womans sexual market value. As you can see, age takes a huge chunk of the chart.

nice, but do you mean women deteriorate at age 35
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by tellsblinks(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2020
[s]
SavageResponse:

You're sounding like a pedophile cos that's what you are!
[/s]
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Femuel(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2020
tellsblinks:

you go kon senior your wife with 3 or 4 years

e make sence??

Oga nothing is wrong in marrying a woman u senior with 3-4 years.. If u love her and she loves you what difference does age make.. The main thing is to pray that God gives you your own rib and not a woman who will destroy your life with promiscuity.

2 Likes

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Naija246: 2:30pm On May 13, 2020
unfortunately yeah, their body, fertility and looks takes a massive deep downwards grin
tellsblinks:

nice, but do you mean women deteriorate at age 35
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by SavageResponse(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2020
LovelyDude:

He is not a pedophile, marrying a 16 year old girl is not a bad thing at all.

Would you allow your daughter get married at the age of 16?

1 Like

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by chinchonglee(m): 8:10pm On May 13, 2020
tellsblinks:

so what age would you marry?
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Reex12(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2020
At 25yrs,5yrs diff wouldnt be that bad or 6yrs diff, I would say btw 19-20yrs, 18 is too small and childish in reasoning
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by sweettease(f): 6:31am On May 14, 2020
LovelyDude:

Lie that you've not started having sex at that age, I'm sure you might have had couple of ex at that age.
Boyfriend at 16? Who dash me liver to try that rubbish at that age?

1 Like

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by UZDNews: 6:45am On May 14, 2020
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Stacyomolola(f): 7:58am On May 14, 2020
I love my man older atleast 7-9 years difference he's 29, am 21.
Op at least wait till u are 29 then she would be atleast 20 which would be very good

1 Like

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Bennysam: 8:44am On May 14, 2020
tellsblinks:

I entered school at an early age, and graduated at an early age, if things works well for me I would do my nysc then continue with my business at an early age too...

to answer your question, YES I WOULD BE ABLE
After your nysc please that ur business more two years before taking a wife I know what I'm saying but if you think otherwise then good lucj

1 Like

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by vincentjk(m): 4:18am On May 16, 2020
tellsblinks:

lol, ure 19 and she is 14

Is that what I said? smiley
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Nobody: 5:07am On May 16, 2020
tracyfemmmm:

You already sound like one. How can you think of marrying a 16 yr old?
except if the girl is from the north cos i dont see any parent who comes from the south would be willing to marry off their 16 yr old dauther.the girl no go write waec and neco? she no go do jamb?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay / That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. / How To Identify A Man Who Does Ritual Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.