Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,038 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] (4336 Views)

Meet The World's Shortest Man / "Check Out The Smallest Lady & Shortest Man On Earth" Guinness W Records (pics) / Meet The Shortest Man In Nigeria, A Radio Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by Handsome777(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2020
Guinness World Records has declared Edward Ninoh Hernandez, of Colombia, as the world's shortest man living,

The world record title was awarded amid his birthday celebration as he turned 34, Guinness World Records said in a statement on Tuesday.

Hernandez has achieved the title at 2 feet, 4.39 inches tall.

Guinness World Records Latin America adjudicator, Natalia Ramirez, presented him an official certificate in a ceremony at a medical clinic in his hometown of Bogota, Colombia, with his family doctor by his side.

Hernandez grew up reaching the regular milestones, but realized at age 4, his friends were growing taller than him. His parents sought medical advice at the time, but the reason his growth was stunted wasn't discovered until about 20 years later when he was diagnosed with severe hypothyroidism.

The diagnosis hasn't stopped Hernandez from having a positive attitude and enjoying life.

He can sometimes be seen dancing in the streets to Reggaeton, Merengue and Vallenato music.

"I use my smile to conquer the world! I always share my big smile with everyone; that's my charm," Hernandez said.

"I can achieve everything I set my mind to. Everything is possible.

"Size and height don't matter! I want people to meet who I truly am: small in size, big in heart!"

This isn't the first time that Hernandez has earned the record title.

At age 24, he also held the same title on April 13, 2010, at 2 feet, 3.64 inches tall.

Khagendra Thapa Magar broke the record on October 14, 2010 at 2 feet, 2.41 inches tall. Sadly, Magar died on January 17, 2020.

Now, Hernandez has regained the title.

https://candiidonline.com/2020/05/13/meet-the-worlds-shortest-man-edward-ninoh/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by majamajic(m): 7:40am On May 13, 2020
Wow
Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by jantofubu(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2020
angry grin

This one can hear the ants gossip

7 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by Tolani0167(m): 8:27am On May 13, 2020
Akin and pawpaw get hope
Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by Handsome777(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2020
angry angry
jantofubu:
angry grin

This one can hear the ants gossip
Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by emeijeh(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2020
Baby police
Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by Hypnotise: 10:54am On May 13, 2020
So will be looking up to Aki & Pawpaw or what?
Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by inoki247: 12:22pm On May 13, 2020
av neva seen a skinny Midget before....
Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by phranklyn92(m): 12:31pm On May 13, 2020
"I can achieve anything I set mind to" says the man grin grin grin
All right.
Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by movingclouds(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2020
So it isn't me?
Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by Lyydia(f): 1:44pm On May 13, 2020
There is ability in every disability.
Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by jantofubu(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2020
Handsome777:
angry angry

Are you short too
Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by Hotspotbro(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2020
How can this one nack woman now?

Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by sunshineV(f): 4:55pm On May 13, 2020
Girls go open leg for anything with big bank balance
Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by Handsome777(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2020
sunshineV:
Girls go open leg for anything with big bank balance
Lol
Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by PrincessB1(f): 6:13pm On May 13, 2020
Wow
Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by yuswrld20(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2020
big man
Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by MrSensor(m): 12:00am On May 14, 2020
Nice dressing
Re: Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] by XXLMANDIGO: 7:43am On May 14, 2020
Chai, this guy is not longer than my dick.

(1) (Reply)

Jagaban Ft Selina Tested Episode 12|| Coming Soon / Genevieve Nnaji – The Girl Youcalled A Slut Today Is A Virgin / OMG! Is This Outfit Fashion On Her Graduation Day??? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.