Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,797 members, 7,921,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Beautiful Elder Sister In Style. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Beautiful Elder Sister In Style. PHOTOS (3300 Views)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Beautiful Elder Sister In Style. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 10:05am On May 13, 2020
The OAP, Toke Makinwa celebrates the first born of her family, Ope Makinwa in style also share pictures.

She wrote;
This is thirty-Slayven �����
Happy birthday to my first friend, first teacher, first partner and first sister. The first born of my tribe, I admire you so much, just thinking of all your achievements makes me want to do more, you wear the crown so well, you became our mommy so young, when mummy left, you were only 9 but I’ve never seen your courage before, you just stepped in and became our everything. You worry about us so much, I don’t even know what my life would be like without you in it. Sisters are God’s subtle reminders to us on earth that he is here, he can’t leave heaven to stay on earth so he gave us sisters. May this year be your year of even more awesomeness, wishing you light, love, money (cos you love the finest things in the world), good health and answered prayers. Love ya sweet cheeks ❤️

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/toke-makinwa-celebrates-her-beautiful.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Beautiful Elder Sister In Style. PHOTOS by Ezennwa(m): 10:09am On May 13, 2020
hmm!

Too many make-ups
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Beautiful Elder Sister In Style. PHOTOS by ceereelee: 10:12am On May 13, 2020
OK. Just OK.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Beautiful Elder Sister In Style. PHOTOS by Enoch07: 10:13am On May 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!
Too many make-ups
black man, if you don't like the pics then don't comment.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Beautiful Elder Sister In Style. PHOTOS by Joshmodest(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2020
Cute sister , natural melanin and fully clothed as well !

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Beautiful Elder Sister In Style. PHOTOS by ibkkk(f): 12:36pm On May 13, 2020
Happy Birthday to her.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Beautiful Elder Sister In Style. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Too many make-ups

Kill ya sef....Is it your make up...
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Beautiful Elder Sister In Style. PHOTOS by Lyydia(f): 1:47pm On May 13, 2020
Happy birthday to her
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Beautiful Elder Sister In Style. PHOTOS by nifemi25(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2020
Na one man dey nack this fine babe like this....money is everything in life. Surely me self go get big money and marry fine girl....
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Beautiful Elder Sister In Style. PHOTOS by KINGofTOTO: 3:09pm On May 13, 2020
nifemi25:
Na one man dey nack this fine babe like this....money is everything in life. Surely me self go get big money and marry fine girl....
Ogbeni na make up and camera make am fine reach like this! No go jonze. I pray God answer your prayer

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Beautiful Elder Sister In Style. PHOTOS by XXLMANDIGO: 7:56am On May 14, 2020
These Old cargoes and fine tuning ...Chei
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Beautiful Elder Sister In Style. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:25am On May 14, 2020
As I don turn Almajiri for Nairaland and still no help I sure say na hunger go kpai me ... cry

0037324820gtb....

(1) (Reply)

Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido / Genevieve In Bikini – Hi Magazine May 2011 Issue / Owning A Private Jet “is A Total Waste Of Money- Justin Bieber (worth N17.6b)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.