Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,678 members, 7,948,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) (44481 Views)

Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by PureGoldh(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2020
Lilimax:
Emmanuel, where is my honey? smiley

Greetings ma'am.

Kindly text me up on Whatsapp lets finalize how I can get it delivered to you...Just got New feeds from GIG logistics...The honey can be waybilled Nationwide.

Thanks
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by prince0131(m): 3:11pm On May 13, 2020
I hope it's not Lagos dis trucks are rushing to?
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by zudozz: 3:32pm On May 13, 2020
My Onitsha don turn to Apapa like this?
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by SSBBW: 3:43pm On May 13, 2020
nku5:

People with spending power can never starve. Without the north we will buy food from elsewhere and the farmers in the north can eat their onions tongue

The Core North is half desert and unproductive,
The Core North can only produce groundnuts and onions.
Most of the food we consume as a country come from the Middle Belt and and imported.
The Middle Belt have disassociate themselves from the Core North.

1 Like

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by okoroemeka(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

Nobody is hungry in the North.
that is a big fat white shining lie,how do you expect sane people to believe that people living in a region with 87℅ poverty are not hungry,remember that the south easterners especially can create value out of nothing,if food stops coming from the north the easterners will develop another branch of business called mechanized agriculture and invest in it with money you know they have,then it will be the turn of the northern farmers to be poor because their biggest market is closed.

1 Like

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Privatepart00: 4:05pm On May 13, 2020
Doyenro23:
Learn how to make upto $200 weekly during this lockdown in a Free online survey it's Free no registration fee , no payment before login click on my signature Below...
Sign up doesn’t work instead it will bring out “multiple registration registered”. Is it your real names you used while registering? Then how is the money transferred to the person account when withdrawing or is a PayPal account needed to access the money?
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Ladycewhy(f): 4:06pm On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

undecided

1 Like

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by olax02(m): 5:02pm On May 13, 2020
Beautifulminde3:
I went to Onitsha this morning to receive my Waybill, there's heavy traffic towards headbridge Onitsha
This one is child play...come to lag and witness real traffik..
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Spiff20(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2020
You said traffic but you're showing us empty highways. You want to start flaunting now so you can gather momentum to say Onitsha is more developed than Lagos.
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Spiff20(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2020
doggedfighter:
Onitsha is beautiful
one spotted
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Legendguru: 9:24pm On May 13, 2020
LAGos is worse than any other state at the moment
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Omoejigbahe(m): 10:34pm On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

87% of Nigeria's poverty is in the north. They are also cursed with diseases.
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Memberclub(m): 1:08am On May 14, 2020
Zendinho:
In developed countries, COVID 19 patients cannot breath, there are supported with oxygen but in Nigeria, COVID 19 patients are protesting in major roads.

Is COVID 19 truely in Nigeria?
Odedinho
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Doyenro23(m): 6:40am On May 14, 2020
Privatepart00:
Sign up doesn’t work instead it will bring out “multiple registration registered”. Is it your real names you used while registering? Then how is the money transferred to the person account when withdrawing or is a PayPal account needed to access the money?

You must have created an account on the browser before
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Cherez: 6:52am On May 14, 2020
Godons1:

Containers transport food stuffs too. They also transport packaged consumable food such as, Peak milk, Maggie, Rice, cornflakes, Noodles, Semo. Beer, Minerals, groundnut oil, flour, toothpaste, candies e.t.c and every consumable item you can find in your Kitchen. All these are stuffs that are produced in the North.

God bless the North. They are the reason why me and all my relatives in Aba have so much to eat. The day the North will go on strike, me and all our Igbos here in the EAst will starve to death.

"They also transport packaged consumable food such as, Peak milk, Maggie, Rice, cornflakes, Noodles, Semo. Beer, Minerals, groundnut oil, flour, toothpaste, candies e.t.c "
So show me where all these you mentioned are produced in the North?
Most of you guys here do not deserve a reply with your kind of chicken minds
How do you again deny yourself to claim what you're not?
Don't mention your name but can you tell us your kindred, town, village, LGA & state to prove you're Igbo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures / Everything You Should Know About The “black Box” Of An Airplane / FG Plans 10 New Rail Lines (list Of The Rail Lines)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.