Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Green Media Taking Nigeria Movies To The Next Level - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Green Media Taking Nigeria Movies To The Next Level (235 Views)

Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) / 13 Nigeria Movies That Scared The Hell Out Of Us Growing Up. / 12 Romantic Movies To Watch On Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Green Media Taking Nigeria Movies To The Next Level by FakeHamdan101: 10:58am On May 13, 2020
Green Media Academy is the next best thing in the Nigerian movie entertainment scene.

If you are in Delta State or environ & have a flair for acting, writing, editing or any form of art then you are invited to be a part of us. click on the link below & read more about Green Media Academy.

https://www.mynewsonpoint.com/__trashed-2/

Re: Green Media Taking Nigeria Movies To The Next Level by hinere(m): 7:18pm On May 13, 2020
This is nice. I love acting. But I'm not happy seeing Daddy like this o.
I have something that can cure this Goitre completely.
He needs Double Stem Cell, Crystal Cell and Snowphllforte.
It works on it completely and it will disappear
tested and trusted.

(1) (Reply)

The Crossroads / How To Activate CNN Channel On Roku? / [DAY 5] Bbnaija 2020 Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.