Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,895 members, 7,980,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:48 AM

Atiku Bye Bye Welcome Tide Of Good Luck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Bye Bye Welcome Tide Of Good Luck (513 Views)

How to stem the tide of the current seccessionist movements / Delta Decide: Will Deltans Flow With Or Against The Tide Of Change? / Gombe State Lobbies Okorochas To Stem The Tide Of Igbo Exodus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Bye Bye Welcome Tide Of Good Luck by chidikus: 6:09am On Jan 14, 2011
[b]I Love this country Nigeria thou its hard,I remember one story if u push an average African man to the wall,once he reaches the wall,he retaliates back but in Nigeria here,pushing us to the wall,instead of retaliating back we scale the wall knowing that tomorrow will be better.
Well in todays PDP primaries im happy to say that NIGERIA is one ,we are one ,we are united ,one peace one Love,Hausa,ibo,Yoruba we are one,it has been shown at the eagle square where almost all delegates Voted for the most Handsome,Most learned president Nigeria ever had President GoodLuck ebere Johnathan,

AHHH I thank God for the primaries as I now have to live in peace,My Ebere don’t ever think of failing an average Nigerian man,
On Voting day we will count our votes.Love the maturity u used in handling Atiku,the semi illiterate Vice president we had, Knowledge and wisdom is not making noise as u have demonstrated,Atiku was a fool.

I think Atiku was on Drugs seeing himself in asorock,the last he saw it was when he was a VP and will neva even drive in there again till he dies,
My Northern brothers,southern sistas,and all Nigerians we are one ,all dis bombings are not the handwork of the north as we are made to believe,it’s the handwork of some people that want to cause havoc for our sweet presido,don’t worry obama will soon come also[color=#006600][/color]
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Acn Picks Nuhu Ribadu As Presidential Candidate / Jonathan Manipulated Pdp To Get Ticket — Waku / Is This Where All Our Oil Money Is Going ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.