Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,850 members, 7,922,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:12 PM

Mobile Police To Be Withdrawn From Banks ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile Police To Be Withdrawn From Banks ? (521 Views)

My ATM Card Was Stolen And Money Was Withdrawn Within Hours - Advice Needed. / The Best Places To Keep Money Apart From Banks? / Please Everyone: Help! N174,800 Was Withdrawn From My UBA Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Police To Be Withdrawn From Banks ? by chinaaman(f): 6:19am On Jan 14, 2011
ABUJA — Following the determination of the current Police administration to restructure the Mobile Police Force, PMF, the Police hierarchy has concluded plans to withdraw all Mobile Policemen from banks, cooperate organisations and individuals.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me, Where Can I Start Afresh? / Introducing Sa / Great Packages For Holiday And Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.