Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Give An Advise To Atiku Now He Ve Lost To Joe Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give An Advise To Atiku Now He Ve Lost To Joe Boy (723 Views)

The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) / Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give An Advise To Atiku Now He Ve Lost To Joe Boy by Ofido(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2011
As Good Nigerians and friends to both the winner and the losser. I believe Atiku migth ve if care is not taken High B.P so kindlly advise him on the way forward and the next move you think is better for him.
Re: Give An Advise To Atiku Now He Ve Lost To Joe Boy by chiozor: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2011
Atiku, go drink burukutu grin
Re: Give An Advise To Atiku Now He Ve Lost To Joe Boy by berth(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2011
He shuld go nd look 4 a transformer 2 hug!
Re: Give An Advise To Atiku Now He Ve Lost To Joe Boy by Nsiman(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ ofido, are u reading my mind? I just wanted to form a thread on this i've stop. My candid advise to Atiku following his mega lost of votes to jonathan in his state and over 30 states in the just concluded most free, fair and transparent pdp presidential primary is that Atiku shld withdraw from national political contest and contest in his state either as councilor, chairman of LG, state house of assembly, house of reps, or senate to see his political relevance in his state. He has embarassed himself.
Re: Give An Advise To Atiku Now He Ve Lost To Joe Boy by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2011
Atiku please join another party as usual like a prodigal son running around in circles,
Re: Give An Advise To Atiku Now He Ve Lost To Joe Boy by Ofido(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2011
I was tryna tell him to go congratulate Jonathan and see if the guy can atleast make him a councillor in his ward.
Re: Give An Advise To Atiku Now He Ve Lost To Joe Boy by Jakumo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2011
Atiku could be made Minister of Gay Affairs and AIDS awareness, given his apprent history as a back-door man, and his subsequently increased likelihood of contracting HIV due to his lifestyle.

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Difference: PDP Vs ACN / American Racism And Hate Because Of "democracy"? / A Moment In Lagos State Governorship Debate-- Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.