Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,242 members, 7,910,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:51 AM

Women Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women Health (1070 Views)

Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. / Women’s Health – 9 Factors That Affect The Health Of The V**ina!!! / Model Robyn Lawley Goes Completely Nude For Women's Health UK. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Health by mamamia1(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2007
I notice that some women usually discharge a watery substance that stains their "pant seats" you always see a wet map on their clothes buttocks side when they are upstanding. What cause this and what is the solution, thanx.
NB: Using toilet roll is hazardous and causes infection, so this is out.
Re: Women Health by cuteass1(f): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2007
Its natural for some, can't really remember what health class said the cause was, but nothing to panick about, but if you go to the apotek (pharmacy), you could get some substance that helps prevent it, i know they have it here in Norway sha. How well it works, I'm not sure.

Yea, "toilet roll" is very unhealthy and unhygienic, professionals say the tiny particles could crawl up your thingy and cause blockage, or some kinda infections.

You should try "truse innlegg" (thats the norwegian name though), think its called "panty liners" in english undecided wink
Re: Women Health by apotek: 7:20am On Oct 09, 2015
cuteass1:
Its natural for some, can't really remember what health class said the cause was, but nothing to panick about, but if you go to the apotek (pharmacy), you could get some substance that helps prevent it, i know they have it here in Norway sha. How well it works, I'm not sure.

Yea, "toilet roll" is very unhealthy and unhygienic, professionals say the tiny particles could crawl up your thingy and cause blockage, or some kinda infections.

You should try "truse innlegg" (thats the norwegian name though), think its called "panty liners" in english undecided wink

why u dey mention my name na angry

(1) (Reply)

Sore Throat, Please Help Am Dying / Need Medical Advice/help/insight: Enlarged Prostrate In Elderly/aged Man / Doctors Strike: How Did JOHESU Succeed Bribing Major Newspaper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.