Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,838 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes (154143 Views)

Nigeria Airways 18 Years After It Packed Up (Pictures, Video) / Nigeria Airways Begins Operations, December 2018 (Photos) / Nigeria Airways: A Peek Into Its Heydays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by hush15: 11:52pm On May 16, 2020
GOFRONT:
These ones are now Grandmothers

You forgot to be specific, great great grand mothers
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by OyinO: 12:11am On May 17, 2020
Britain created and destroyed Nigeria. In six days, Britain created Nigeria, and on the seventh day, Britain destroyed Nigeria. Now, Nigeria rests on ever after.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Solotoy(m): 12:19am On May 17, 2020
sarrki:
Nigeria hostess in 1973, Nigeria leaders are among the best in the world. They have turned Nigeria airways to a super intercontinental carrier with 1500 destination across the globe, generating 150 billion naira yearly and providing jobs to 10,000 Nigerians, Kenya and Ethiopia, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates have indicated interest in learning the magic industrious Nigerians, now the towering pride of the black world.
who else saw d first statement?
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:45am On May 17, 2020
CapitalHYC:
Hmm... The country is now a shadow of itself coz its foundation was even faulty from the start.. SMH

Nigeria does not have a faulty background
that news there is not the news of a country with a faulty background, Nigeria sank as a result of bad leadership
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Stallione(m): 1:04am On May 17, 2020
were are the pictures nah,i was expecting to see an exceptional stuff dat can put off one's emotion.Mtcheeww!!!
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Franking: 1:52am On May 17, 2020
Where's the picture na. Mtchew.
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Lukdon: 2:15am On May 17, 2020
And there was a country.
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by olmoRoc: 3:10am On May 17, 2020
we all know how greed, nepotism and corruption killed it
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Dracas: 3:51am On May 17, 2020
inforesource:
Please did any of you read the write up on that paper. I am shadimg real tears here. Did you read the names of the countries they said would want to learn from us?

God what really happened?
No problem. In twenty years time, we will go back to learn from them as our rot is not over yet. Let me see how we will move without a revolution.
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Nobody: 4:43am On May 17, 2020
babestella:
In 1989 November, I flew Nigeria Airways from Lagos to PH for N159 naira only.
shocked
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Billygee2u: 5:07am On May 17, 2020
CapitalHYC:
Hmm... The country is now a shadow of itself coz its foundation was even faulty from the start.. SMH
Because, bloody terrorists quotas system looters, from harmattan infested and almajiri region, hijacked power for decades.
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by SamOyovwi: 5:10am On May 17, 2020
Na all tribes leaders carry corruption for head wey destroy this country so o
kingawothefirst:

While the Igbos are saints, innocent victims hmm...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Billygee2u: 5:12am On May 17, 2020
Biafrarep:
Lol, it still beats my imagination how they expected a country that was built on cheap lies, propaganda, mischief and Igbophobic tendencies to amount to anything.

Repeat the process ten times over and Nigeria will still emerge as a failed country and the poverty capital of the world.

If we are to be Whites, we would have long discovered the folly of beating a dead horse which this country signifies and would have come to a round table to discuss how to balkanize it.

Well, based on the laws of cause and effects, we will still wake up one day to realize that everyone has walked out on Nigeria. It is inevitable!
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Nobody: 5:15am On May 17, 2020
Franking:
Where's the picture na. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by darediamond(m): 5:25am On May 17, 2020
Unless NORTHERNERS altogether allow RESTRUCTURING Nigeria will remain Stagnant and which could like leads to WAR later on going by there series of warlike activities in the South

Regional Government is the only way Forward.

Southern Nigeria is the ***REAL*** ni/ge/ROW but which all these Britain- backed Northerners are not allowing to develop at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Nobody: 5:31am On May 17, 2020
More pictures of Nigeria Airways during the glorious days.

Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by DedeNkem: 5:47am On May 17, 2020
The corrupt North ruined this country. It is disastrous sharing a country with these barbaric animals!
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Nobody: 6:08am On May 17, 2020
DedeNkem:
The corrupt North ruined this country. It is disastrous sharing a country with these barbaric animals!
Stop pointing fingers at a certain section. None of the 36 states are developed to modern standards.
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by xcelentattitude(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2020
sarrki:
Nigeria hostess in 1973, Nigeria leaders are among the best in the world. They have turned Nigeria airways to a super intercontinental carrier with 1500 destination across the globe, generating 150 billion naira yearly and providing jobs to 10,000 Nigerians, Kenya and Ethiopia, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates have indicated interest in learning the magic industrious Nigerians, now the towering pride of the black world.

If you like waste your tears on this country, na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Observer1: 8:03am On May 17, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
That figure of 150 billion per year is suspect considering the naira at that point was roughly equla to the dollar. Maybe they meant to say 150 million naira.

The story doesn't draw any tears from me! The elements running Nigeria today are the same ones that ran it back then and ran it aground! The rot wasn't showing that much then because they had just started their ruinous control of power, plus the fact there was plenty of petro-dollars to cover up their mistakes at the time!

And the population was fewer then too.
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Depressed101: 8:04am On May 17, 2020
Genoa:

Mr, Are you in any way different from them?
Nigerians always attacking personalities instead of the matter at hand. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Chimex30(m): 8:43am On May 17, 2020
sarrki:
Nonsense. Which tears. Mtcheww
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by pateffy: 8:55am On May 17, 2020
Decsix:
SCAM ALERT- Fake Acess Bank CC
I wish to report this username Pateffy's who sent me a mail through
my nairaland account. so i checked my mail. i saw mail sent to my
yahoo account that have my access bank acount details. immediately
a confirmation message was sent to my phone with a code. i got a
call from a number 07040502553 claiming to be access bank
customer care demanding for the code that was sent to me. telling
me stories of how someone is trying to login into my account. i
suspected scam and cut the call. he called me several times. i didnt
pick. so my true caller got the above name Pateffy's from facebook id
as the caller. kindly Investigate this guy and punish him duly to save
other nairalanders of falling into the guy sinister act. Thanks.
Supermod help push to front page to prevent other Good hearted
Nairalanders from Fall Prey to this sinister acts.
Beware of PATEFFY'S

My account has been hacked Decsix I just called you please do the needful. This is not me theyare trying to scam you
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by zomby(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2020
embarassedThis is very sad indeed; the world has left us behind. But who should we blame?

My answer: Every single one of us... not just the leaders
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Decsix(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2020
REJOINDER
I wish to make clear of issue concerning a previous Scam Alert from fake Access Bank Customer Care.
I wish to apologise to the username PATEFFY'S. That she is free of the Scam action that was carried out Yeaterday.It is important to let nairalanders and the public know that PATEFFY'S is a Good Hearted person and Nairalander who wish me well.
It is important to note that someone try the sinister act under false name trying to implicate her and her person.
This doesnt take away the FACT that someone is Lurking in the dark try to prey Nairalander and the Public
Once again PATEFFY'S is free of Scam Indication
Thanks for your understanding
SuperMod please i tender unreserved Apology to PATEFFY'S and Other Good Hearted Nairalanders
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by ajl: 10:28am On May 17, 2020
sarrki:

That N150 Billion is a lie. Maybe they meant N150 million. Go check Nigeria GDP for that year. It was not up to N150 billion. Nigeria GDP in 1963 was $15.16 Billion. Then, Naira was slightly stronger than US$.

Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by MCIU: 3:32pm On May 17, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
That figure of 150 billion per year is suspect considering the naira at that point was roughly equla to the dollar. Maybe they meant to say 150 million naira.

The story doesn't draw any tears from me! The elements running Nigeria Mega Churches In United States today are the same ones that ran it back then and ran it aground! The rot wasn't showing that much then because they had just started their ruinous control of power, plus the fact there was plenty of petro-dollars to cover up their mistakes at the time!
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 17, 2020
Depressed101:
Nigerians always attacking personalities instead of the matter at hand. Tufia
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 17, 2020
zomby:
embarassedThis is very sad indeed; the world has left us behind. But who should we blame?

My answer: Every single one of us... not just the leaders

That is so true. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.