Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,499 members, 7,908,397 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:10 AM

Organic Products- For Your Healthy Sex Life-enjoy Your Marriage As A Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Organic Products- For Your Healthy Sex Life-enjoy Your Marriage As A Man. (342 Views)

"When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" / Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme / Guys Please Ignore Messages Like this If you want to have a Healthy Sex life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Organic Products- For Your Healthy Sex Life-enjoy Your Marriage As A Man. by Asikaodama(m): 12:04am On May 14, 2020
This is for the men, let me tell you a secret you don't know about women, many people shy away from it, but I'll say it openly and even louder so people at the back can hear me . Sex is ordained by God to give sweetness to our marriages.
Don't deprive each other for it.

Please give your wife a GOOD SEX, did you hear me,a good one i say, don't be a one minute man, lol, don't be a one style man, don't have sex to satisfy yourself alone ❌❌ most men are selfish in this aspect, be sure your partner is satisfied as well, sexing your wife to her satisfaction solve almost half of her emotional instability. Very true

Oga if your wife is the type that nags over every little thing, it means you are not doing well in that that room, your are not a football king like C'Ronaldo and Messi, the only thing you sabi is to score goal, no dribbling , no striking nothing nothing���

But there's good news,Longrich has your interest at heart.
Here is one of our newest products. Let me write out what is written there in case you can't see it

- Effective up to 72hours
- Stronger morning erection
- Better physical strength, no fatigue
- protect kidney, and relieve weakness and so on.

Please this post is for married only, if you are single and you accidentally come across this, please unread and unseen don't go and try it with somebody's daughter oo. Am not not a spoiled child, just trying to help your marriage in that aspect, don't be shy to chat or call me.
We have many other health products you would need.
LONGRICH HAVE YOU IN MIND
Call/WhatsApp +2347062394576 to place your order now either for yourself, your husband or for someone you know that needs it, your location is not a barrier, the product can get to u anywhere anytime.

(1) (Reply)

Things Every Girl Should Know About Love / This Is How You Will Know If She Loves You / 6 Common Reasons Why Women Cheat In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.