Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,928 members, 7,912,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:39 AM

What Should He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should He Do? (396 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should He Do? by oshakab: 5:56am On May 14, 2020
I know this is not the write section for this but romance section gets the most views on nairaland. My friend works in a company let say compayA he is paid 40k with 3% a new company lets call it companyB wants him to their company with 4% and will pay him but no specific amount. His mind is no longer in companyA because he is not seeing any bright future in their business model. But sees a future with companyB but they dont have any specific amount they will pay. Which one should he choose. Anybody who has been in a similar suitation should help out please
Re: What Should He Do? by seunlayi(m): 5:59am On May 14, 2020
He should ask company B to be specific and do what he want
Re: What Should He Do? by xendra: 6:09am On May 14, 2020
oshakab:
I know this is not the write section for this but romance section gets the most views on nairaland. My friend works in a company let say compayA he is paid 40k with 3% a new company lets call it companyB wants him to their company with 4% and will pay him but no specific amount. His mind is no longer in companyA because he is not seeing any bright future in their business model. But sees a future with companyB but they dont have any specific amount they will pay. Which one should he choose. Anybody who has been in a similar suitation should help out please
Gbam! since you brought it to romance section, let's make it and example.

let's say your friend is a girl
and
company A is her boyfriend
then company B is a new guy that she just met.

give your answer and see how unreasonable ya'll have been towards women smiley

1 Like

Re: What Should He Do? by oshakab: 6:17am On May 14, 2020
seunlayi:
He should ask company B to be specific and do what he want

He doesnt want to be specific
Re: What Should He Do? by duduade: 6:41am On May 14, 2020
He should be careful so as to avoid entering one chance with his employers.... Slavery is looking at him o
Re: What Should He Do? by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:06am On May 14, 2020
Don't enter any job contract based on an idea in your head without a specific and documented remuneration o!

The way I see it, Company B doesn't seem to have trust in their own models,seeing they can't even make projections about cash inflow and profit to adequately state a fixed sum for salary. Unless they're offering you a marketing job based on commission on jobs you do or deals you close...then ask for specificity or stick to company A and wait for another company within C to Z.
Re: What Should He Do? by Lyydia(f): 7:10am On May 14, 2020
The devil u know

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Poison. Avoidable Arrows Of Despair / Sex Before Marriage Is Good See Why / A Woman's Body Is Food For Her Husband And Should Be Ready For Him When He Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.