Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,154 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

If You Are Man Enough To Beat Your Spouse, Be Man Enough To Face Arrest” – CSP D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Are Man Enough To Beat Your Spouse, Be Man Enough To Face Arrest” – CSP D (559 Views)

Don't I Look Man Enough?-crossdresser, James Brown Reacts To His Leaked Sex Tape / Rania Youssef To Face Trial For Wearing Revealing Dress. Photos / Ozzybee Meets With CSP Dolapo Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Man Enough To Beat Your Spouse, Be Man Enough To Face Arrest” – CSP D by MillerBenz: 7:17am On May 14, 2020
Chief Superintendent officer, Dolapo Badmos has issued a stern warning to domestic abusers following the growing reports of domestic violence being reported amid the lockdown.

The Police officer took to her page to share the photo of a wounded woman’s leg with blood coming out of her wounds and wrote,

I cant understand how some people hit and beat their spouses?! Only Animals settle scores by beating, tearing and cutting one another! If you are manly enough to beat your spouse be manly enough to face arrest. Dont be hiding under table in your family house when they come for your arrest. It baffles me how some hide inside hole after performing Hulk Hirgan task on their spouse #saynotodomesticviolence #dsvrtlagos

See photos of woman being abuse

Re: If You Are Man Enough To Beat Your Spouse, Be Man Enough To Face Arrest” – CSP D by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:18am On May 14, 2020
One-sided line of thought.....much expected from a shallow-minded female CSP who was taken to the cleaners by a weed-smoking naira marley the other day.

IF U ARE WOMAN ENOUGH TO BEAT YOUR HUSBAND, BE WOMAN ENOUGH TO FACE ARREST......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Man Enough To Beat Your Spouse, Be Man Enough To Face Arrest” – CSP D by longetivity(m): 7:20am On May 14, 2020
yeyebrity police
Re: If You Are Man Enough To Beat Your Spouse, Be Man Enough To Face Arrest” – CSP D by Amotolongbo(f): 7:32am On May 14, 2020
There is no excuse engaging in domestic violence against one’s partner.

It is so sad the domestic violence is common in many homes.

Don’t be surprised if told that this police officer’s home has one form of domestic violence, coming out to act as if it doesn’t happen in her home.

Incarcerating and punishing a domestic violent partner if arrested isn’t a good and lasting solution to me, they should be allowed to be worked on by the psychologists and counselors.
Incarceration won’t stop the man/woman and the end can be fatal in the home.
Re: If You Are Man Enough To Beat Your Spouse, Be Man Enough To Face Arrest” – CSP D by godofuck231: 7:35am On May 14, 2020
if she misbehave or slaps me in public I won't say a thing, I'll simply divorce you and marry her friend,
score 1-1
Re: If You Are Man Enough To Beat Your Spouse, Be Man Enough To Face Arrest” – CSP D by Amotolongbo(f): 7:37am On May 14, 2020
godofuck231:
if she misbehave or slaps me in public I won't say a thing, I'll simply divorce you and marry her friend,
score 1-1
too puerile
Re: If You Are Man Enough To Beat Your Spouse, Be Man Enough To Face Arrest” – CSP D by donbachi(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2020
Even when the police comes for the arrest..some women will be crying and be screaming "dont hurt my him..leave my husband alone"..they are that dumb.
Re: If You Are Man Enough To Beat Your Spouse, Be Man Enough To Face Arrest” – CSP D by Amotolongbo(f): 7:58am On May 14, 2020
donbachi:
Even when the police comes for the arrest..some women will be crying and be screaming "dont hurt my him..leave my husband alone"..they are that dumb.
They are not dumb.

That is the reason why I think the correction should be left for the psychologists and counselors to do on both partners than allowing the police.
Re: If You Are Man Enough To Beat Your Spouse, Be Man Enough To Face Arrest” – CSP D by MrSensor(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2020
Prison is not a new thing like a Corona and was built for us brave men. I can beat the hell out of her
Re: If You Are Man Enough To Beat Your Spouse, Be Man Enough To Face Arrest” – CSP D by Grandamante: 8:30am On May 14, 2020
A man drunk-beating her wife should be locked away.
Re: If You Are Man Enough To Beat Your Spouse, Be Man Enough To Face Arrest” – CSP D by Ghostrye: 8:37am On May 14, 2020
That is how they will arrest the 'man' without and investigation or depth of insight about the matter. Imagine if a poor man decides to defend himself from an abusive wife and injures her in the process, some already biased people like this CSP that thinks only a 'man' is capable of domestic violence will just carry him straight without giving him a chance to speak for himself and tell him to 'be man enough'.
Re: If You Are Man Enough To Beat Your Spouse, Be Man Enough To Face Arrest” – CSP D by godofuck231: 7:56pm On May 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:
too puerile
s as hers
Re: If You Are Man Enough To Beat Your Spouse, Be Man Enough To Face Arrest” – CSP D by cyndy1000(f): 8:10pm On May 14, 2020
Well Said

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His First Daughter, Imade On Her 5th Birthday (photos) / Efia Odo Blast Fan Who Asked Her To Stop Posting Her Body Online. / Cardi B Finally Unveils Massive Tattoo That Covers Her Entire Back And Took ‘six

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.