Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,291 members, 7,920,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:05 PM

Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police (771 Views)

Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday / Fulani Herdsmen Stab Ondo Farmer Into Coma Despite Vacation Order / 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by Nitah1: 10:22am On May 14, 2020
Ighomuaye Lucky, Benin

Chairman, Orhionmwon Local Government Area, Sylvester Okoro, yesterday, reiterated his stand on his 14 days ultimatum issued to Fulani herdsmen to leave his community, saying the lives and safety of his people cannot be undermined.

Okoro, who spoke shortly after a meeting called at the instance of the Edo State Commissioner of Police presided over by Deputy Commissioner of Police, Ayodeji Faniyan, said the council cannot be intimidated into submitting the lives of Orhionmwon residents on the altar of patronage as he officially swore to protect the lives and property of the people.

The council boss while acknowledging pleas from the Chambers of Olayiwola Afolabi on the need to cooperate to ensure a holistic documentation of genuine herders, lamented the role of the police to put the cart before the horse.

He however put Faniyan on notice against his position that not even the state governor can order the vacation of herdsmen from a locality let alone a council chairman, a statement that clearly shows bias in favour of over 15 mobilised leaders of the Fulani herdsmen who hitherto never honours invitation to security meetings at the council.

“The position of the council is unambiguous. We have given the Fulani herdsmen two weeks to vacate the local government to enable us carry out a proper documentation of the genuine herdsmen,” he said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by Tissaia(f): 10:23am On May 14, 2020
Alright then
Re: Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by sammychimex(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2020
The brazzen acts of voilence being committed by Fulani herdsmen shows they that feel untouchable because of their grand patron in Abuja.
Re: Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by Supan(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2020
The only problem of Nigeria is Fulani

2 Likes

Re: Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by Nitah1: 11:00am On May 14, 2020
Supan:
Let others take same step to eradicate this evil from our society.
Re: Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2020
Is it difficult for these people to live in peace with any host community they meet? Why all these?
If only those that died in the past got justice.

The problem is that we have never read in the news how any killer was sentenced to hanging.
Re: Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by Nobody: 11:03am On May 14, 2020
I'm so embarrassed to be from Benin/Edo, we don't have cowardice in our DNA so why are we acting weak? I blame mumu obaseki for this nonsense, he introduced fulanis to us.

If a strong Edo man like oshiomole was in power, who born herdsmen.

I don't want to talk before mods ban me because my blood dey boil

1 Like

Re: Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by Supan(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2020
Nitah1:
Let others take same step to eradicate this evil from our society.
This Fulani govt won't allow them do it.

They always use army and police to intimidate anyone who tries.

That Enugu, Nimbo massacre was possible because the army arrested the village youths that wanted to defend themselves.
Re: Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by Supan(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2020
Igbosmoker:
I'm so embarrassed to be from Benin/Edo, we don't have cowardice in our DNA so why are we acting weak? I blame mumu obaseki for this nonsense, he introduced fulanis to us.

If a strong Edo man like oshiomole was in power, who born herdsmen.

I don't want to talk before mods ban me because my blood dey boil

Be joking, your people have been sold out.
Re: Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by bennyxt: 11:18am On May 14, 2020
Supan:

Yorubas are a much bigger problem. They are the ones supporting them and their evil

1 Like

Re: Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by Nobody: 11:21am On May 14, 2020
Supan:

Be joking, your people have been sold out.
my people sold out? grin

It doesn't work like that around here. We'll deal with them when the time comes.

I see you're in kebbi I hope you're not a fulani
Re: Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by Irijosa777(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2020
I love the Ethiope West people ( Jesse, Oghara and Morsoga) in Delta State, they know how to handle a situation like this...
let me stop here!
Re: Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by Supan(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2020
bennyxt:

Yorubas are a much bigger problem. They are the ones supporting them and their evil

I still don't think so.

Yorubas are naturally a timid people, so they have agreed to play a second fiddle with all their intellectuals and endowments.

But it's wickedness to form Amotekun to shield you from the terrorist govt you brought to power and then leave defenceless minorities to face annihilation.

Yorubas are just wicked and selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by Supan(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2020
Igbosmoker:
my people sold out? grin

It doesn't work like that around here. We'll deal with them when the time comes.

I see you're in kebbi I hope you're not a fulani

Edo land is gone my brother. Do you know the havoc these Fulani is causing in the interior villages.

Your leaders has always down play these atrocities... They even fight the news from getting to the media. That is why I said, Your people are sold out.

If you keep waiting for the time to come, Edo land will soon be renamed Edo Caliphate.

I served in Kebbi and I still love it and it's people.

2 Likes

Re: Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by Nobody: 11:51am On May 14, 2020
Supan:

Edo land is gone my brother. Do you know the havoc these Fulani is causing in the interior villages.

Your leaders has always down play these atrocities... They even fight the news from getting to the media. That is why I said, Your people are sold out.

If you keep waiting for the time to come, Edo land will soon be renamed Edo Caliphate.

I served in Kebbi and I still love it and it's people.

these fulanis are terrorising everywhere in South, tell me your indigenous state and I'll show you a new article about fulani crimes there.

Edo caliphate? Lmao Edo is older than the fulani and caliphate combined only British have successfully break through it but we fought back.

The reason our youth aren't invested in it it's because we still follow the law, if the oba gives us go ahead, both hausa and fulani good or bad will disappear from Edo state.

Who born them
Re: Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by Nitah1: 12:22pm On May 14, 2020
Igbosmoker:
these fulanis are terrorising everywhere in South, tell me your indigenous state and I'll show you a new article about fulani crimes there.

Edo caliphate? Lmao Edo is older than the fulani and caliphate combined only British have successfully break through it but we fought back.

The reason our youth aren't invested in it it's because we still follow the law, if the oba gives us go ahead, both hausa and fulani good or bad will disappear from Edo state.

Who born them
They have been trying all this years to infiltrate Benue in other to install emir without success... With the coming of Pmb made it easy for to operate with impunity.
This terrorists have killed over 500 Nigerians yet how many of this bastards are behind bars?
Re: Vacation Order On Fulani Herdsmen Stands, LG Boss Dares Edo Police by surgical: 1:08pm On May 14, 2020
Supan:
No the only problem is the people who refuse to stand up to them
I can bet you if this LG chairman can stand his ground to the,no matter the circumstances,he would have liberate his people from these uncivilized barbarian

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In Trouble As Figures Of Defense Funds Leaks / Joy Nunieh Called At 4:30 Am When 50 Policemen Surrounded Her House-Wike (video) / Video: Oshiomhole Turns Covid-19 Campaigner Along Ekpoma Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.