Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) (3765 Views)

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) by Nksleek: 10:53am On May 14, 2020
A footage from the scene where a suspected internet fraudster was kidnapped, killed and set ablaze has surfaced online.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/05/14/update-confessional-video-from-scene-where-a-yahoo-boy-was-killed-set-ablaze-by-his-friends/

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) by Virginnn(f): 10:56am On May 14, 2020
chop alone die alone. Say no to crime.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) by seunlayi(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2020
This is cruel and barbaric no matter the offence

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) by dawnomike(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2020
This got me speechless... All for what!?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) by illicit(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2020
so his jeans is fire proof

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) by ghostwriter0147: 2:17pm On May 14, 2020
Enemies everywhere, pretending to be well-wishers! But I see through them, you too can, if you open your eyes spiritually!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) by johnkey: 4:24am On May 15, 2020
Who price must pay I guess, say no to Yahoo and cultism.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) by philipstanley(m): 5:10am On May 15, 2020
What ever man sow so shall he reap
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) by arewaboy01(m): 5:18am On May 15, 2020
I used to have friends I feel are capable of doing something like this...but thank God I don comot body

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) by Lyydia(f): 6:13am On May 15, 2020
The heart of man
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) by Ayomarcel(m): 7:00am On May 15, 2020
Sad and scary.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) by adecz: 7:43am On May 15, 2020
Another fake story of a true event.

The boy was kidnapped by some
serving & sacked soldiers in IMO
state, taken to anambra and transferred
all the money from his account, then
killed him.

They then took his car to makurdi ,&
sold it.

His corpse wasn't burnt, it just
decomposed after two weeks exposed
to the sun.

Some of the soldiers have already
been arrested & it was them that took
SARS to where the body was.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) by chuksville(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2020
There's no peace for the wicked. Say "No" to Yahoo and Cultism
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) by bmdmixer: 12:19pm On May 15, 2020
if its true let him enjoy the money in the afterlife
let those who killed br arrested for murder

greed has successful won
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) by ini4brandon(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2020
Dog eat Dog...hmmmm.
Beasts everywhere

(1) (Reply)

They behead him use axe tear his forehead - Blackaxe vs Eiye in Lagos PHOTOS / Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her / A Guy Was Shot During Cultist Clash In Tasued Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.