Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:34 AM

Human Right Abuse, Even Nigerian Police Are No Longer Finding It Easy (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Human Right Abuse, Even Nigerian Police Are No Longer Finding It Easy (photo) (300 Views)

Homosexuality: No Right Reserved, World Human Right Declared. / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? / Please Some Persons Want To Join The National Human Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Right Abuse, Even Nigerian Police Are No Longer Finding It Easy (photo) by Tonway(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2020
The saying that the worse form of civilian rule is far better than the best military regime is truly beginning to hold up in our country, Nigeria, despite the many hiccups and the seemingly lack of progress in our democratic experience in the last twenty one (21) years. The reality of human right abuses by the police and other security agencies across the country has been and is still one major challenge of our country, which is supposed to model civilization and decent conduct to other black race. But the cheering news from a very reliable source from the Nigerian correctional service, also known as Nigerian Prison Service (NPS) is that the Nigerian police force has been so embarrassed recently by the outcomes of their prosecutions and other human right related cases, and are paying damages left, right and centre in several courts across the country... for complete reading, click...https://www.fon.com.ng/

Re: Human Right Abuse, Even Nigerian Police Are No Longer Finding It Easy (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2020
nice one oo. na to dey find one police man wey go slap me make i sue am straight for 50million damages grin grin grin atleast if dem no pay all them go pay 10m

Re: Human Right Abuse, Even Nigerian Police Are No Longer Finding It Easy (photo) by Tonway(m): 10:18pm On May 15, 2020
6]nice one oo. na to dey find one police man wey go slap me make i sue am straight for 50million damages grin grin grin atleast if dem no pay all them go pay 10m[/quote]

i dey tell you

(1) (Reply)

Children’s Day: Itel, NTA Reward Young Writers / The Best Of Nigerian Food In The Streets Of London / How To Unlock Airtel Alcatel MW40VD Wi-Fi Router

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.