Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,760 members, 7,965,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:50 PM

2 Months Free Electricity. Is It Effective? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Months Free Electricity. Is It Effective? (269 Views)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? / Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Months Free Electricity. Is It Effective? by ICEKING95(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2020
Some time last month I heard the Senate telling the FG that Nigerians should be givien 2months free electricity....later heard FG agreeing..
Now this week , EEDC official came with their humongous bill in ABA. So now I'm surprised, is the government ordee not working? Has other states received bills..
Re: 2 Months Free Electricity. Is It Effective? by Virginnn(f): 11:43am On May 14, 2020
Only 5% of Abians are Nigerians.
Problem is, the fed gov could not even identify the people, hence the state and all other 5% states should not expect to benefit.

1 Like

Re: 2 Months Free Electricity. Is It Effective? by Mizwisdom(f): 1:58pm On May 14, 2020
Yes
Re: 2 Months Free Electricity. Is It Effective? by ademidedavid(f): 7:25pm On May 14, 2020
NEPA officials were in my area last week with their loud speakers telling us all to go and pay ooooo that government didn't give them anything. In fact we don't know how to pay 2months NEPA bill now. And they have threatened to even start disconnections.
Re: 2 Months Free Electricity. Is It Effective? by mzDIY: 7:33pm On May 14, 2020
There was never an agreement between the DISCO'S and the federal government na. Who will pay their staff salaries for the 2months if they give free electricity
Re: 2 Months Free Electricity. Is It Effective? by ICEKING95(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2020
ademidedavid:
NEPA officials were in my area last week with their loud speakers telling us all to go and pay ooooo that government didn't give them anything. In fact we don't know how to pay 2months NEPA bill now. And they have threatened to even start disconnections.

Loudspeaker?...kikikikikiki..no be small...but if the government eventually pays them, will they refund us? No

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Secrets / How To Monitor And Manage Your Childs Activites On An Android Device / Automatic Soap Dispenser During Covid 19 For Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.