Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,430 members, 7,947,770 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Am In A State Of Dilemma. Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am In A State Of Dilemma. Help (214 Views)

E- Money Throws Nigerians Into A State Of Amazement With His N50M Bedroom Interi / Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) / Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A State Of Dilemma. Help by Junistark: 11:29am On May 14, 2020
My name is Alex Oluwatobi & I’m confused!
When I was in 200 level, I met Funke who joined my department through A-levels. One thing led to the other and we got talking. I started developing a special likeness for her.
She is a natural beauty, nerdy, well endowed (front & back �).

I summoned the courage to ask her out, but i was turned down. She said the best we could be is just friends as she is in a serious relationship. Few months after, I tried again but still met a dead end. So I decided to drop it & agreed to be in the friendzone.
We were true friends with no strings attached. Though, we made out once but nothing after that. She was the complete package. She used to sleep over in my room without things happening. We had seen ourselves more like brothers & sisters.

Her boyfriend was a very rich Lagos boy.
His family is affiliated to one of the strong Lagos politicians, not Jagaban though. He comes visiting with lots of goodies which Funke always shared with me.

He’ll always threaten me subtly, “if you touch my babe, I’ll cut off your thing” he’d say.
I wasn’t thinking of having a girlfriend as I was getting all the necessary attention and care from Funke. I’ve never been a sex freak, so sex wasn’t my priority at all. I just wanted to always talk to Funke, sleep, eat & make sure I read so as to make the 2.1 (2nd class upper) I promised my uncle(my sponsor).

Luckily, I made the 2.1 in Computer science as promised. I immediately got a job after NYSC, so I had to move to Lagos from Ibadan.

By this time, Funke & I barely see but we talk virtually everyday. The gidi struggle was real, I was living in Ikorodu while my office was in Ajah. By this time, Funke had started working with one of the new generation banks in VI. We were still keeping up but not like we used to.

Lagos palava!

Funke always flaunted her boyfriend on every social media platform. I loved their love life, but a part of me still liked her so much.

“Old flames don’t die easily,” they say.

Earlier this year, I was invited by one of our clients to a gala night, that was where I met Chiamaka.
Pretty, yellow, curvy, clean from head to toe!
Chiamaka is the head of Digital Communications in her company. She’s a BIG GIRL.

I didn’t know what came over me; maybe it was the Jameson whiskey I was sipping because on a normal day, I wouldn’t have the effrontery to have a nat with this lady, as she seemed way out of my league. We got talking & damn she was very cool. Her smile kept blowing me away. We exchanged contacts & talked every blessed day.

I got a little raise at work so I moved to a nice apartment in Ogudu. I also got some new stuff for the house. Chiamaka was like the lucky charm I needed in my life, as things started falling into place.
I gisted Funke about everything and she seemed very happy for me. I had visited Chiamaka once in her apartment but she had never been to mine; no issues.

One time in February, Funke was posted to the Ketu branch of the bank she works with. She called to tell me, and also asked If she could stay in my place for the one week training.

Read the rest at
https://fungua.com.ng/2020/05/14/i-am-in-a-state-of-dilemma-help/

(1) (Reply)

Take Down Tacha’s Instagram Page And Get 390K -speed Darlington (watch Video) / Dboi Is About To Give Out The Release Date Of His First Single "Portrait" / Commotion In Agulu As Locals Uncover Fetish Objects In A Sabbath Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.