Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

Medoreen Beesa Little Secrets - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Medoreen Beesa Little Secrets (167 Views)

Marina Frolova Little Secrets / Josing Little Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medoreen Beesa Little Secrets by naijatalkboard: 11:40am On May 14, 2020
Medoreen Besa is a Zambia based gospel artist, her song was currently featured in our recent audio release, which you can play Now
she was recently interviewed and here is what she has for her loving fans and do us a favor to also drop your questions in our comment section, that you want us to ask her, in our next live interview sessions and for this interview you can also drop your feelings, wishes and recommendation for her in the comment section.

Here is goes her interview as follows:

Q1. What first got you into Gospel Music?

Ans. I got into Gospel Music as a result of giving my life to the lord. Having been in the church choir after giving my life to Jesus, gave me the passion to get into studio to produce Gospel Music as a way of preaching the Gospel through music

Q2. Who inspired you to make Gospel Music? >>>> https:///gcNN_k3
Re: Medoreen Beesa Little Secrets by naijatalkboard: 11:02am On May 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

EP: Wurld - Afrosoul / Otega - Outta My Sight / [music] Rudeboy – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.