Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,767 members, 7,945,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

My Son Impregnated Her Two Sister Mother Cried Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Son Impregnated Her Two Sister Mother Cried Out (2540 Views)

My Son Impregnated His Sister, I Know Is An Abomination But What Should I Do / My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown – Woman / Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Impregnated Her Two Sister Mother Cried Out by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 12:03pm On May 14, 2020
A Devastated mother on social media has posted a tragic tale to seek advice about what steps to take to deal with her dilemma.

She has just discovered, according to her that her 17-year-old son simultaneously impregnated her daughters, aged 15 and 13. 

The woman clarified that she worked during the lockout, and her kids are trapped at home because of the ban on school activities.

At this time the only person who has access to their home is the cleaner girl who comes to the house to wash and clean. 

The woman narrating how it happened revealed that she learned that the 15-year-old daughter had pregnancy symptoms 

She confronted her after testing and confirming that she is pregnant, and admitted that she was sleeping with her elder brother, who is only 17 years old.

That was when she also revealed her 13-year-old sister has also been sleeping with their brother.

Shocked and saddened, she learned that the youngest daughter is also pregnant and he is responsible as well.

She approached the eldest son as politely and kindly as she could, and stated that he had slept with his sisters . In other words he 's responsible for their pregnancies. 

Today, the woman appears to be a committed Christian and her religion forbids abortion. So, she doesn't know what to do and asks Netizens for help.

See more here--
https://www.talkpalsforum.com/index.php?topic=98.msg138;topicseen#msg138
Re: My Son Impregnated Her Two Sister Mother Cried Out by Aboks(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2020
ҽαɱιʅყ σҽ αႦσɱιɳαƚισɳ
Re: My Son Impregnated Her Two Sister Mother Cried Out by habsydiamond(m): 12:15pm On May 14, 2020
the title sef na something which one is a boy impregnated her two sisters. girl dey give girl belle again. confusion dey worry me now oo cos ayam not understand at all

Re: My Son Impregnated Her Two Sister Mother Cried Out by Aboks(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2020
habsydiamond:
the title sef na something which one is a boy impregnated her two sisters. girl dey give girl belle again. confusion dey worry me now oo cos ayam not understand at all

Typo error lol
Re: My Son Impregnated Her Two Sister Mother Cried Out by Darato: 12:31pm On May 14, 2020
Iyamaaaaaaaa
Abomination!!!
Tueh!
Madam are you sure you raised your children yourself or some gods did raise them for you?
Again I say Iyamaaaaaaaaaa
Sometimes I wish we can all return to the way things were done in the Old Testament.
Whoever commit incest, Kill them!!!

In response to COVID-19 and the impact it is having on the lives of so many people;

1) I will be offering 10% discount for all clients who calls in for resume writing.

2) I will be offering 15% discount for all clients who calls in for resume and cover letter.

3) I will be offering 20% discount for clients who purchase a package (resume, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization).

4) I will be offering free resume reviews throughout this month of May as my schedule permits.

Remain safe and protected.

DARATO.Resume.
Re: My Son Impregnated Her Two Sister Mother Cried Out by AudioNews(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala doin wat de knw hw 2 do best
Na der hand work,
Re: My Son Impregnated Her Two Sister Mother Cried Out by cybriz82(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala doin wat de knw hw 2 do best
Na der hand work,

Retarded get sense nau haba...did d op mention any tribe there

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED! Hushpuppi ‘indicts Dino, Linda’ Others See Full List / Hop In Please / CBN Blows Hot As Fraudsters Steal Enaira Wallet Details Via Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.