Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,285 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? (55832 Views)

Top 30 Countries With The Best Roads In Africa – 2018 / Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Midex88(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2020
Umahia
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by padoc90(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=Igbosmoker post=89539102]Abuja
Lagos
Uyo
Enugu
Calabar..

UYO has the most standard roads in Nigeria. I have utmost respect for the of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by whyteteeth: 4:47pm On May 15, 2020
PrecisionFx:

As if Akwaibom state have any other developed area asides uyo

1. Eket
2. Ikot Ekpene
3. Oron
4. Abak

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by somalianprince: 4:54pm On May 15, 2020
OgwuEgo:
Myn44 your attention is needed

Lol so you are hurt by my post but you didn't bother to read the one your useless abakaleke miscreant posted
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by carpdiemz: 4:57pm On May 15, 2020
GOFRONT:
Give it to Kogi state Capital!!!

That state is the most retarded state in Nigeria I’m sorry if yuh from there , it seems they perpetrates a lot of evil things there and they are shallow in reasoning with there poverty mentality how can a state be in that mess , have had few experienced with there girls too they are very wicked in heart and mean ,there guys are heartless too with so much evil , I’m not saying all of them but it seems it’s there way . No single development like they never had a governor since.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 15, 2020
where is Aba
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Ceeblaq10: 5:07pm On May 15, 2020
warri
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by ridbell01(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2020
mrvitalis:

Which Lagos abeg ...where in Lagos has good roads
Lagos have good roads 90%of bad roads in Lagos are federal or ogun state roads. Go and do the findings very well but I will give it to Abuja

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Erosion2020: 5:16pm On May 15, 2020
somalianprince:

Lol you see why Ebonyi people are cursed miscreants. All the armed robbers that were chased out of Anambra particularly Onitsha were all ebonyi people.

Oh rituals? Lol gimme one example. This is why most ebonyi people are poor and useless. None of you miscreants from ebonyi state are useful.

There's nothing one can lay hands about ebonyi people. You guys are regarded as cursed by igbos. Igbo don't even see you animals as igbos.

Here in Onitsha, ebonyi people are treated like shit. I mean shit. Awusa man has more respect here than you miscreants. More than 2/3rd of your population ran to Anambra for greener pasture because your ebonyi state is useless, hopeless, worthless, barren. cheesy

Ebonyi = almajiri-igbos. Children of demons
Just like ur people are being used for target practicing in far away Cambodia lolgrin
Out 500 Nigerian inmates langushing in Malaysian prison 480 are ur brothers.
Erosion menace should not be discuss because it is natural disaster.

Don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Blackking98(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2020
UYO

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 15, 2020
Captain6:
Lagos is not a City! It's a State!
Lagos city is in Lagos State

just like New York City in New York State.

not all part of Lagos State has good roads. but the Op used Lagos city as an emphasis
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 15, 2020
whyteteeth:

1. Eket
2. Ikot Ekpene
3. Oron
4. Abak

Lol.

Afikpo is even better than all these places u listed.
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Reference(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2020
Reference:

It will surprise you that the budget of the FCT is much smaller that most states. Check your facts. The days of massive Federal direct intervention is long gone. Most of the City Centre as it is known was built over 20 years ago. Successive goverments since 1999 have added pethaps just 2 or 3 major arteries. My concern for that city will be the bill for maintenance once these massive roads and bridges built in the 80's, 90's and early 2000's are due.

I bet most of these citizen states cannot boast of how many roads they can cruise at breath taking speed which is my pleasure in the FCT every blessed day at any time I like. In Abuja you can do upwards of 140 k's on no less than 5 highways 24/7 and another 6 outside rush hour. No other city in Nigeria affords this. I will continue living in that great city till it becomes a mess like Lagos then I quit Nigeria altogether....or build my own private city....with an Autobahn of course.
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by somalianprince: 5:30pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
Erosion2020:
Just like ur people are being used for target practicing in far away Cambodia Out 500 Nigerian inmates langushing in Malaysian prison 480 are ur brothers.
Erosion menace should not be discuss because it is natural disaster.Don't quote me again.
[/s]

Abakaleke miscreant. Your people are being treated like shit here in Anambra and whole of igbo land. You guys are hated and seen as cursed people. What Anambra and igbos are doing to you miscreants are worse. Our security agents in Anambra use Ebonyi people to learn how to shoot, killing and wasting you lots like animals. Is just the truth lol

Your land is cursed and barren, no wonder most of you miscreants ran to live in Anambra for greener pasture. Even you would have died of hunger if not for Anambra that saved you.
Bunch of illiterate miscreants cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 15, 2020
1. Abuja
2. Abuja
3. Abuja

4. Uyo
5. Enugu
6. Lagos

kaduna, calabar, Awka ain't bad

someone should tell Ogun and Abia governors to resign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by bptc10: 5:34pm On May 15, 2020
Think they are talking of City here but when you talk of State Anambra State is by far is the State with best road network in Nigeria
Nigeriabiafra80:

Anambra I swear you will cover the whole village in anambra without knowing it
There road network is something else
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by ubox: 5:41pm On May 15, 2020
chichiana:

Talking about good and lenghty stretch of roads in lagos. 3rd mainland bridge, Ring road extensions, Ikoyi-lekki link road and bridge, ikoyi road off 3rd mainland bridge, Ozurumba mbadiwe -lekki -ekpe express road, Lagos-badagry express down to trade fair, lagos- ibadan-ketu-ikeja, Apapa-mobil-lagos,Apapa-oworonshoki(tho under maintenance now) oshodi/isolo-MM Airport,isolo-ipaja-ota express and lots more dual big sweet roads.

Not talking about small carriage town roads sha.

Abuja has most beautiful and traffic free roads followed by lagos though with traffic

From ex uber pilot
When last did you leave Lagos Mr. Pilot??

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Ezewuzie01: 5:47pm On May 15, 2020
Anambra state has the best road network in Nigeria. You can move from one end of Anambra to the other within 1 hour. Willie is working everywhere.
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by kcute(m): 5:50pm On May 15, 2020
Anambra try too
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nonnyflex(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2020
Igbosmoker:
Abuja
Lagos
Uyo
Enugu
Calabar

Which of these cities have the finest roads and good road network? I personally will go for Abuja

Is lagos a city?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 15, 2020
ubox:

When last did you leave Lagos Mr. Pilot??

Why do you ask
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Problemkid1: 6:03pm On May 15, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
When will Abuja develop into a major city with booming downtown? It is a glorified slum.

Looking down at Abuja from an international flight during arrival, one may think they are flying into Angwan Rogo.

\
Abuja a glorified slum. You must be really high on shekpe. Most of you just sit in your slummish Village Begin to type nonsense. No state, I repeat, no state in Nigeria will ever come close to Abuja when it comes to development. Nonsense
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Problemkid1: 6:17pm On May 15, 2020
koning:

Is Anambra a city?. Why do you guys always talk about Anambra as if it is a city. There is no city in Anambra state named "anambra".

Awka, nnewi or Onitsha. Choose one.
Is Uyo, Enugu, Calabar a city. Answer me
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Youngzedd(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Anambra I swear you will cover the whole village in anambra without knowing it
There road network is something else

Is Anambra a city

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Henri8: 6:54pm On May 15, 2020
Abuja and Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Arizonaguy(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2020
Igbosmoker:
Abuja
Lagos
Uyo
Enugu
Calabar

Which of these cities have the finest roads and good road network? I personally will go for Abuja
No Nigerian city has the best road
They are all below par
We are in the shithole
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by simeotexy: 7:37pm On May 15, 2020
na2016:
Give this up to Abuja.

Uyo has good roads but is a small town and shouldn't be placed side by side with Abuja.
you re smoking for calling uyo town

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by simeotexy: 7:38pm On May 15, 2020
PrecisionFx:

As if Akwaibom state have any other developed area asides uyo
wat of abak.ikot ekpene ..eket ..oron..ibeno??

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Henri8: 7:39pm On May 15, 2020
Uglyojuku:
Ibadan city had better road network than the entire Igboland...fact.
Hmm...why does everywhere still look brownish?

Even my local government Udenu has better road network than these photos grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by Henri8: 7:43pm On May 15, 2020
uncle005:
Check out Otukpo road, from the Enugu round about to Aliade in Benue State, could be compare to Dubai, all hail Gov. Otorm and the past Gov. including former senate president David Mark for their contribution in making the road very accessible to motorist.
grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? by simeotexy: 7:52pm On May 15, 2020
Erosion2020:
Mention ur state let's start from there.
I'm from Ebonyi state and we have the best quality roads not those sand filling and patch patch roads with heavy sand on both end.

Tell us ur state?
wat companies are constructing ur roads lemme know the quality??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) / Lagos Beach On Fire (Pictures, Video) / The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.